Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There is this glitch where whenever I fully eat a god apple, it like...doesn't register. I have lost so many games because of it and I was wondering if it was a minecraft glitch or a cubecraft glitch?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's a connection issue most of the time. If you have a shield in your offhand it could be a shield glitch that's stopping you from eating the apple but it's most likely just a slight connection issue.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Oh, I never faced that problem. What version are using? It's interesting to know.
Edit: thanks for the info power ranger

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I am also pretty sure that it is your connection that makes it not register. When I had a worse connection a few weeks back, the same bug happened too.

Reactions: Maaarijn

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There is this glitch where whenever I fully eat a god apple, it like...doesn't register. I have lost so many games because of it and I was wondering if it was a minecraft glitch or a cubecraft glitch?
Really?
It's probably the internet connection because I think this happened to me once before.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
My connetion isn't bad tho, but i still keep having this bug over and over. It's really annoying, especially against a hacker.
It's not only bugged when I eat a God Apple/Notch but also with a golden Apple.

I think it's still unknown what the cause is; internet connection? Or cubecraft glitch

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
My connetion isn't bad tho, but i still keep having this bug over and over. It's really annoying, especially against a hacker.

I think it's still unknown what the cause is; internet connection? Or cubecraft glitch
I believe you're necroposting

Please do not respond to threads which haven't been replied to in 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting which is against the Cubecraft rules.
This can cause newer threads to go down the thread list and get lost.

You can read the Cubecraft officiall server/forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Reactions: Maaarijn

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft

I don't have dat glitch

defse

Aug 4, 2017
Right now i got 2 GOD apples in 1.8 normal chests dropped from a guy,maybe it's a glitch,maybe it's a hidden perk.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
These Are Just Connection Issues Make Sure Your Ping At That Point Wasn't High

Note: CubeCraft Is Located in EU Not US

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Omg why do trees take so long in skyblock xdd
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Doğum günün kutlu olsun kardo! <3
finally graduated

no that doesn't mean i'm more free
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #68-
Elephants are the only mammals on land that can't jump.
Thunder wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Doğum günün kutlu olsun! :D
Top Bottom