Should this be implemented

• Yes!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No. (Explain Why)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

Well, I was thinking on a solution to stop people of missplacing towers on tower defence.

When you try to place a 4x4 tower on a 2x2 spot it would say this. Same when you place a 2x2 tower in a 4x4 spot.
Message td.png

C

Cuteee

Suggested 10000000 times, escalated 0 times I think... :D
Anyways I agree l0l I don't play td anymore because of this issue
Oh did actually anyone post the same thing? Like 'You're not allowed to place that tower here'? I never saw one. Could you link the thread? thank you ^-^

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Well, I was thinking on a solution to stop people of missplacing towers on tower defence.

When you try to place a 4x4 tower on a 2x2 spot it would say this. Same when you place a 2x2 tower in a 4x4 spot.
View attachment 146540
I like this idea, I'd like the text to be bigger tho filling half the screen and flashing in neon colours :) they can't pretend they didn't see it then

Reactions: wbgamer
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom