Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
The Spring update was very pog. I just wanted to know how long in Hours did it take you guys to finish the main campaign? And what do you guys think they did right and did wrong wi th this rpg. Personally at the final dungeons I felt it would’ve been better for the mobs to drop emeralds and then have a shop by the side where you can buy gapples and tnt. I also felt the time to be revived was too short. I understand that it would be extremely hard with only one or two people so I feel the revive time should vary depending on how many people are in your game.

For 4 people it should’ve been at least like 5 seconds. This isn’t to make the game hard but for the prospect of “oh I’m dead” to actually kick in instead of ”whoops I’m dead, oh I’m back already” if your team was immediately reviving you. If I wanted it possible to lose it would’ve been like a 3 lives and you’re out system.

So how Long was the campaign for y’all? And what do you think of the Spring event as a whole? Be as specific as you want!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The spring event was amazing so much development and design 😍

I was doing it for a couple hours before I got to the final altho I was just with 1 other person that I didn't no and we failed I will try again another time 😅

Mar 25, 2021
The Spring update was very pog. I just wanted to know how long in Hours did it take you guys to finish the main campaign? And what do you guys think they did right and did wrong wi th this rpg. Personally at the final dungeons I felt it would’ve been better for the mobs to drop emeralds and then have a shop by the side where you can buy gapples and tnt. I also felt the time to be revived was too short. I understand that it would be extremely hard with only one or two people so I feel the revive time should vary depending on how many people are in your game.

For 4 people it should’ve been at least like 5 seconds. This isn’t to make the game hard but for the prospect of “oh I’m dead” to actually kick in instead of ”whoops I’m dead, oh I’m back already” if your team was immediately reviving you. If I wanted it possible to lose it would’ve been like a 3 lives and you’re out system.

So how Long was the campaign for y’all? And what do you think of the Spring event as a whole? Be as specific as you want!
how do you get the evil bunny thing before your name

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I cannot put into words how amazing this event has been. Easily the single best seasonal event I've seen in minecraft so far. The amount of work put into this has been astounding and I love every second of it. It's exactly things like these that make CubeCraft a much more unique and distinct server than others. Especially the mine realm, it was just everything. The design, the small puns/memes with the NPC, the quests, I loved everything about it. CubeCraft hasn't ceased to amaze me, biggest of thanks and congratulations to all who contributed into making this event happen! :heart:

Oh, and I had to fight the bunny with one other person. It took us like 40 minutes to beat it. Still, it was very worth it 😂

• Love
Reactions: Matriox

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It's took me around 5-6 hours.
The most annoying part was when I spent like one hour trying to find 3 chickens and another hour because of a stupid glitch in the mine that I eventually completed. Tbf I was also helping someone and had no idea where I was going. So yay!
I got it done tho so that is good! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Oli79725's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will have an incredible stay here and dm me if you need help with anything:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
goodnight pooks :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Top Bottom