Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hey all. I just completed the egg hunt yesterday and spent like an hour doing it because there are usually miniatures as rewards. I completed it and realized I didn't get one. Do you think maybe we could add Easter miniatures to the rewards list? If so I would greatly appreciate it.:):D

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the miniatures are usually in the packs that you buy from the store there were no miniatures this easter i do not know why but i think adding miniatures or something for easter would be a great idea

there is a reward for finding all the eggs in the egg hunt
First Reward: Egg Spiral Win Effect
Second Reward: Chick Hat

Reactions: MimicPanda

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hmm, don't think it's a good idea to add miniatures, I already know the lobby will be completely filled with that miniature. -1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's a good idea as a reward, but cubecraft sells the thumbnails, and if you do not sell them then you would not have any income
Doesn't really matter.
Cubecraft incomes is mostly from ranks. So adding 1 special miniature once in a while isn't that bad.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think it'd be funny/nice to have an Easter Miniature which you get as reward when you've found all the Eggs of the Egg Hunt.

Last edited:

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
It would be a great reward if you have completed the Easter Egghunt and Miniatures are liked by everyone, but I think Miniatures should only procurable in the Store, because they are special.
Maybe it would be nice if there will be created a new arrowtrail or gatget as reward for the next events.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I realize that they would fill the lobby but maybe they could put a time limit on it.... It you find all eggs within a certain time you get better rewards..... Then the online vids would be less helpful?
I think it's useless to add a timelimit, some members just can't get on the server at that moment.
Sad if they can't get the rewards they are able to get than.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom