Status
Not open for further replies.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Beat this

View attachment 131708
I kinda dislike when things turn into joke threads, I kind of liked the idea of an art thread, but seeing how limited and closed the subject theme is for the art I'm not surprised most the drawings are a joke post.
I really wish people just didn't always try this hard to be funny with crappy MS paint pictures 2009-styled.
But heh, I guess this is how things turned out.

Yeah, call me an hypocrite for making joke art too, but I'm not the one who's gonna post something I've actually spent effort into in a thread full of people making joke art ;-;

@Ping Ether I agree, yours is the best one so far. :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
@Ping Ether I agree, yours is the best one so far. :)
Jokes aside, some people might take that as rude to the people who have actually tried though, mine was more of a joke, some people (for example Luke, Dotsy, Soeshi etc.) have actuallyput a lot of effort into their drawing.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Jokes aside, some people might take that as rude to the people who have actually tried though, mine was more of a joke, some people (for example Luke, Dotsy, Soeshi etc.) have actuallyput a lot of effort into their drawing.

What do you mean? I'm serious yours is the best one so far. (In my opinion)

Thank you. :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
What do you mean? I'm serious yours is the best one so far. (In my opinion)

Thank you. :)
Mine though was a joke, the ones others made were legit and I think they did a better job. Mostly because mine is just a prank drawing.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
So I actually drew this with my mouse but halfway through, my mother came and gave me a wacom drawing tablet which I used to continue it.

605e2f2e3dcb4f398311a3b22c77822e.png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Okay, it's Easter folks and I've finally finished my piece for this thread. I had this clever new idea that I've never attempted before after this thread was brought to my attention by @Efcluke94 and I am incredibly happy with how it turned out, I honestly never thought I would finish it. But I did and perfectly timed too.

This piece is a chibi-esque render that I thought of and decided to include some of our fantastic owners and admins in it. They are, @rubik_cube_man @Tacosbefriends efcluke(already tagged) and @andyschofie . I also propped myself in there too. I've never attempted this style before and I must say I will continue doing some of these as they are extremely unique and good looking.

dejjT0F.png

Have a great Easter, guys. o/

Last edited:

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Okay, it's Easter folks and I've finally finished my piece for this thread. I had this clever new idea that I've never attempted before after this thread was brought to my attention by @Efcluke94 and I am incredibly happy with how it turned out, I honestly never thought I would finish it. But I did and perfectly timed too.

This piece is a chibi-esque render that I thought of and decided to include some of our fantastic owners and admins in it. They are, @rubik_cube_man @Tacosbefriends efcluke(already tagged) and @andyschofie . I also propped myself in there too. I've never attempted this style before and I must say I will continue doing some of these as they are extremely unique and good looking.

dejjT0F.png

Looks fantastic! Don't stop doing what you're doing :)
(P.s +1 for the Gorillaz song. Got yourself a place in my good book ;) )

andyschofie

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016

dejjT0F.png

Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom