Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello CubeCrafters!

With the recent epic updates of Freebuild and Easter, we have decided this would be the perfect time to announce an awesome build competition!

What do I build?
The theme is Easter duhh, so you may build anything that fits this theme. An easter bunny stealing carrots! An egg filled landscape! Let your mind run free!

Tips

• Make it colourful!
  • Be as creative as possible, don't just do a bunny. Have it hold a giant carrot or planting a beautiful organic farm, think outside the box.
  • Try to demonstrate as many building skills as possible on your plot, terraforming, organics, structural build etc
  • Make it fun, add stupid jokes, puns, make a hidden parkour in it. Add your own easter egg hunt!

How to Enter
Once you've finished your plot, make it public with a name formatted like "E-PlotName" (So 'E-' in front of the name) and then submit a SINGLE photo and the name of your plot in this thread.
  • You may use any size plot.
  • Multiple people can work on the plot, so you can work as a team if you wish. Although please remember, only one person will get the whole reward.
  • Your plot MUST remain public until the deadline.
  • Please attach your IGN in your submission (in game name)

Deadline
You will have three weeks from today, so until 25th to build and enter. Please do NOT clear your plot before this date, otherwise your build cannot be judged. Judging will commence in the following days.

Prizes
1st: Rank up + 3 Points Multipliers + 5,000 points!
2nd: 3 Points Multipliers + 2,500 points!
3rd: 1 Points Multiplier + 1,000 points!

Good luck and happy building may the best Easter build win!

cubecraftbuildcomp.png

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello CubeCrafters!

With the recent epic updates of Freebuild and Easter, we have decided this would be the perfect time to announce an awesome build competition!

What do I build?
The theme is Easter duhh, so you may build anything that fits this theme. An easter bunny stealing carrots! An egg filled landscape! Let your mind run free!

Tips

• Make it colourful!
  • Be as creative as possible, don't just do a bunny. Have it hold a giant carrot or planting a beautiful organic farm, think outside the box.
  • Try to demonstrate as many building skills as possible on your plot, terraforming, organics, structural build etc
  • Make it fun, add stupid jokes, puns, make a hidden parkour in it. Add your own easter egg hunt!

How to Enter
Once you've finished your plot, make it public with a name formatted like "E-PlotName" (So 'E-' in front of the name) and then submit a SINGLE photo and the name of your plot in this thread.
  • You may use any size plot.
  • Multiple people can work on the plot, so you can work as a team if you wish. Although please remember, only one person will get the whole reward.
  • Your plot MUST remain public until the deadline. If you remove it or edit it then it will be disqualified.
  • Please attach your IGN in your submission (in game name)

Deadline
You will have three weeks from today, so until 25th to build and enter. Please do NOT clear your plot before this date, otherwise your build cannot be judged. Judging will commence in the following days.

Prizes
1st: Rank up + 3 Points Multipliers + 5,000 points!
2nd: 3 Points Multipliers + 2,500 points!
3rd: 1 Points Multiplier + 1,000 points!

Good luck and happy building may the best Easter build win!

Good luck to all who is participating! I hope there are more of these in the future because i cannot participate in this one sadly :(

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
All i do is build build build no matter what! Got blocks in my hand i can never get enough. And when i step into my plot evrybodeh's hands go up!..... And they stay there! And they stay there! Up down up down up down. :P

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom