Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hey hey,

I have a suggestion about the cubelet crafting system.
If you want to craft an uber cubelet out of loot points, you'll need to click 93 times.
I think it would be better that the system automatically uses loot points if you don't have enough cubelets.
If you don't have enough loot points, you won't be able be able to craft one of course.
This suggestion is just to make it much easier to craft an uber (or super) cubelet, and make my mouse survive longer.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!
~99th_DutchScary 💙

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Don't really know what you mean with 'automatically using lootpoints', could you explain?
It could be handy although it shouldn't be too easy so people don't spend loot points by accident :-)
Have a good rest of you day!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Don't really know what you mean with 'automatically using lootpoints', could you explain?
I mean that it will use loot points to create the cubelet. For example, you want to create a super cubelet. You only have one cubelet but a lot of loot points. Instead of creating 5 cubelets and then crafting the super cubelet, you should be able to instantly create the super cubelet. By crafting the super cubelet it will consume the normal cubelet and 2000 loot points. So you have to click a lot less.

It could be handy although it shouldn't be too easy so people don't spend loot points by accident :-)
There already is a confirm menu before creating a cubelet, so I think this is already covered :)
1617474309300.png

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi and Frontlane
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom