Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
I made 3 reports reporting to 3 teams of 2 players in skywars alone. The first report was denied because the 4 screens of the computer are not seen, something that seems absurd to me, then the second report was denied because the video is very short, but it is clear that the players make a team and not the baneo, it should be noted that in the 3 videos I recorded had the Labymod, and never told me that you do not accept bans with the Labymod, and now that I deny Denial because I have the Labymod, which seems very absurd. I'm not surprised this administrator is playing with me, I do everything possible so that the server is the best and they do this, I do not know what else to say, thanks for reading

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Yep cube is stupid, labymod has a nickname feature so they don't accept reports using it. But go ahead put your client in ghost mode they'll accept that.

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
I do not know if stupid, because it is an excellent server with administrators and very educated people, only that my suggestion would be that they are not so demanding, just that :)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Labymod is not accepted as there are many ways to change the names and fake the evidence, even in video evidence. The denial of Labymod for reports has been a thing for a while now and is not going to be changed anytime soon, if ever. You can read why we deny Labymod here. As for the reports and the reasons they were denied, I would suggest reading the guidelines here in order to improve your reports and prevent them from being denied. We are demanding with the requirements for reports to ensure that players are not being falsely punished, or framed for something they did not do. I am sorry you have had a rough experience with the reporting, though know we do appreciate the help and dedication to helping the server that you have shown. :) After reading the articles, you should have a better success rate for reports. If you have any more questions about why we have specific requirements for reports, do not be afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom