Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I disagree. You should only be able to buy one rank, only once. Otherwise no one would be buying a rank if all they have to do is grind points to get a rank.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I should say you can play somewhere between 4-8 hours with the rank, but not real life time but the time you are only on cubecraft

-Cynamooo- ;)
I agree with this. However I don't know if this goes with EULA. Not sure.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
They could receive cubelets and an XP multiplier for the duration of their rank, and get to vote for different maps and item types, as well as having a temporary rank in chat.
Premiums don't even get these perks.
Everyone is saying +1 so ur kinda lonely xD
Its ur suggestion. xD
I personally like the idea
He's one of the only who people who replied w/ a rank. Of course he's against the idea.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I disagree. You should only be able to buy one rank, only once. Otherwise no one would be buying a rank if all they have to do is grind points to get a rank.
Yes, but not everyone will do that, especially considering how long it would take to grind out that many points for a small sample of the rank. It will still increase purchases, while increasing the amount current members play.

Those who have the money to purchase a rank will be incentivized to do so. Those who don't will become grinders, which means more traffic for the website and forums.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Umm that would be making ranks available by everyone, with ingame points, and buying a rank lifetime would basically become against eula, because you could compare them to an in-game points value
(I think I aint sure)

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
You don't have money to buy a rank......
Who said the suggestion has to apply to OP? And personally, I have plenty of money for a rank, but do believe they are overpriced. Plus it'd be nice to offer the opportunity for those who either don't have the disposable income, or are too young to make their own purchases, as many people who play are fairly young.

Reactions: Ping Ether

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Umm that would be making ranks available by everyone, with ingame points, and buying a rank lifetime would basically become against eula, because you could compare them to an in-game points value
(I think I aint sure)
I've seen the EULA mentioned twice now and am curious. Could someone quote the EULA for this situation? I'm not sure what part of it is being referred, or why it would be an issue, and would appreciate clarification.

JonaSwag

Jun 17, 2016
Lobby 1
Who said the suggestion has to apply to OP? And personally, I have plenty of money for a rank, but do believe they are overpriced. Plus it'd be nice to offer the opportunity for those who either don't have the disposable income, or are too young to make their own purchases, as many people who play are fairly young.
It will be unfair for people that buy a rank (like me) that you can get a Iron Rank (10GBP) in only one day. Emoji packs or Point Multipliers is possible for In-Game Points, but than you have to get maaaany points

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
It will be unfair for people that buy a rank (like me) that you can get a Iron Rank (10GBP) in only one day. Emoji packs or Point Multipliers is possible for In-Game Points, but than you have to get maaaany points
How is it unfair? It's a limited time rank, and tbh, the iron rank isn't that valuable, so if you want to grind 1000 points a day just to be able to select maps, that should be a decision for the person making the grind. If you still don't like it, you could always upgrade your rank!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
10000 = Iron
25000 = Lapiz
50000 = Gold
73000 = Diamond
100000 = Emerald
140000 = Obby
Anyway against EULA

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom