1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Each Game gets subforum - forums map voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ♡♡♡♡, Aug 20, 2016.

1. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

The "games" section of the forums is more of a general server chat and not really about the different games on cubecraft. Also popular games like egg wars don't have subforums while some unpopular games like assassins do. So I suggest every game mode gets its own subforum so possibly when you click "games" it opens up to links for every individual game's subforum. This could also clear the build submissions subforum as this can also be dealt with in whatever game the builder is making the map for's subforum.

My second suggestion is that in these subforums monthly map votes are held which determine which maps are kept and which maps are added. That's it thanks for reading :D

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I love the ideas, +1

3. telegamer

telegamer Member

Home Page:
    Sounds pretty neat! Altough the map voting might not be added, since they would need maps for every gamemode every month.

4. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Nice suggestion! The only thing I don't think is possible is removing maps when players don't like them as much as others.
    Maps take time to make and removing them every month would result in a shortage of maps for all the gamemodes.

5. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank
    There used be sub-forums for games a while ago unless I'm wrong. I remember when I joined in March that sky wars, eggwars, SG, and other games had their own specific forums until just a few weeks ago when the forums was redesigned. I'd love to have that come back.