Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The "games" section of the forums is more of a general server chat and not really about the different games on cubecraft. Also popular games like egg wars don't have subforums while some unpopular games like assassins do. So I suggest every game mode gets its own subforum so possibly when you click "games" it opens up to links for every individual game's subforum. This could also clear the build submissions subforum as this can also be dealt with in whatever game the builder is making the map for's subforum.

My second suggestion is that in these subforums monthly map votes are held which determine which maps are kept and which maps are added. That's it thanks for reading :D

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice suggestion! The only thing I don't think is possible is removing maps when players don't like them as much as others.
Maps take time to make and removing them every month would result in a shortage of maps for all the gamemodes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom