Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea and would you be interested to participate?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 347571

Introduction

This is a small suggestion but i thought this would be interesting to have since it will bring a lot of people closer to eachother and possibly create a brand new community. Supercell has games such as Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars and Cubecraft doesn't have an official clan on these games yet.

What could we do?

We could make multiple clans on every game if we have enough players to do so, if we're good enough then we could even participate in tournaments against the best players in the world. Ofcourse we can just have fun aswell but some people would also like to play competitive.

I would suggest Team CC or Team CCG as clanname because we would represent CubeCraft, you could let me know in the commands if anyone is interested in making these clans if CubeCraft allows us to make it.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Introduction

This is a small suggestion but i thought this would be interesting to have since it will bring a lot of people closer to eachother and possibly create a brand new community. Supercell has games such as Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars and Cubecraft doesn't have an official clan on these games yet.

What could we do?

We could make multiple clans on every game if we have enough players to do so, if we're good enough then we could even participate in tournaments against the best players in the world. Ofcourse we can just have fun aswell but some people would also like to play competitive.

I would suggest Team CC or Team CCG as clanname because we would represent CubeCraft, you could let me know in the commands if anyone is interested in making these clans if CubeCraft allows us to make it.
There is already ECO servers. Me owning one of them. These servers Host Tournaments or just a community for everyone to talk about cubecraft and stuff.

I know in my server(Nexus) we allow “Team Names” for people who join in the tournament

(I am not completely sure what you mean by clans, idk how they’d work in cube)

D

Deleted member 347571

CubeCraft is a Minecraft server, not a Clash of Clans e-sport team.
Hello!

I know that, it is just for whoever is interested in it. I have seen a lot of people that play some of these games.

Reactions: Maaarijn
D

Deleted member 347571

You are of course always abled to make a clan, I don't think CubeCraft will make an official one tho.
This is also why i made this thread, i don't want to use their name without theur permission. I get your point though, it would be cool to get on a high level with only people from CubeCraft! (;

D

Deleted member 576174

The idea of having clans or "team" in other games is really interesting. It would however make more sense in games previously owned by Mojang and not games like Clash Royale or Clash of Clans. Supercell games have nothing to do with Cubecraft at all I my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom