Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Today, me and @Finixly decided to make a tierlist of the best and tastiest things on planet Earth; Dutch Snacks!
Warning: after reading this thread you might want to migrate to the Netherlands!!!

Let's get started!

As you can see in the tierlist in the spoiler above, everything might look a bit similar. Therefore, we will give an explanation of the snacks for you!

D-tier:
At first we have the Kaassoufflé (Cheese Soufflé). This might sound like a tasty snack, but it definitely isn't. The cheese makes you puke after tasting it, and it is just really not the snack to go with. I'd rather eat spruitjes to be honest.
We also have the Fish Sticks. These are commonly eaten in Dutch families and most kids love them. However, they are definitely not a tasty snack! They fall apart and usually get very sticky which is just disgusting!

C-tier:
Now we have the horrible D-tier behind, it will get slightly better!
But not just yet; we start off with the Mexicano. This juicy chicken fat snack is just not tasty at all. If someone offers you one at a party you will take it and instantly regret it after taking one bite, while looking for a garbage bin to get rid of it.
Then next we have the halve kip! (Half Chicken). The half chicken is pretty tasty, but why would you take this and get dirty hands if there is plenty of other choice?

B-tier:
Starting off the B-tier we have ourselves the Diepvries Frikandelletje (also know as just simply a Frikandel)! Let's not discuss what it's made off and just say that it's a pretty decent snack!
Then we have the Bamischijf! (Bami disc). The Bamischijf is a really decent snack, with a bit of spicy bami in it. Not everybody likes it, but they just don't have good taste.
Then we have the Kipcorn! (Chicken corn). The kimpie coorntie is a really nice and crispy chicken snack. Nothing more to add to it!

A-tier:
You might take notes here, we're now talking abou the top-notch of Dutch cuisine!
At A-tier we have the Frikandel Speciaal! (Frikandel Special). The Frikandel Speciaal is, unlike it's not so special friend, an absolutely amazing snack! The combination of the Mayonaise and Curry sauce with the little spicy bite of the chopped onions feels like a little angle peed on your tongue.
Next up, we got the Berehap (Bear bite)! The both of me and Finixly have never got the chance to eat one (shame on us) but it looks like an exceptionally perfect snack!
Then we have the Turkse Pizza! (Turkish Pizza (don't know if it is really so Turkish, but I'd call it a Dutch speciality influeced by Turkish migrants)). The Turkse Pizza is an amazing meal after a night out, same as its big brother the Kapsalon which we'll discuss later.
Lastly we have the Kipvingers (Chicken fingers)! Just a really tasty chicken snack, nice to eat while watching Flikken Maastricht on the sofa with your wife.

S-tier:
We start off the S-tier with the Pikanto! This is just a spicy Frikandel but it's really majestic!
Then we have the earlier discussed Kapsalon (Hairdress boutique)! This is the absolute definite king of night-out snacks. I can't describe how good it is, just try it yourself!
Third in the S-tier we have the Viandel! The Viandel is a meatstick with a crispy layer. The inside can be compared to a Frikandel. It is a godly experience to take a bite of this crispy snack!
Last but not least, we have the Kipnuggets (Chicken Nuggets)! Often ordered as the Kip 6, Kip 9, or Kip 20. These are so delicious! But I bet they have this in your country as well. Now let's move on to the next typically Dutch thing that you're really really gonne like!

GOD-tier:
We start of the GOD-tier in a great way, with the Rundvlees Kroket (Beef Croquette)! This was absolutely the best snack to order with your PATAT (to settle this, it's not friet but patat), untill it's younger brother got discovered. If you ever find yourself in such luck of visiting the Netherlands, definitely go to the FEBO and pull one of these out of the wall!
Then we have an old classic; the Gehaktbal! (Meatball). No Swedish people, these are not yours, the Gehaktbal is defintely a Dutch classic and oh is it good! Just out of the hand or as a Broodje Bal, the possibilties are countless and this classic snack is definitely a god tier!
To end the GOD tier we have the good old Bitterballen! (Bitterballs). If you don't eat these twice a week you can't call yourself Dutch. These are absolute god tiers, even after eating a million of them they still are the best. Keep in mind to not be to gretig as the hot ragout will burn your palate!

GOD-S+ TIER:
There can be just one winner, and it is an easy winner. The Kalfskroket (Veal Croquette)! This is just so good oh my.. The taste of this snack is heavenly good, there is no discussion possible!!!

Honorable mention:
De Midlife Special gets a honorable mention; it's a rather new snack.
It's a Croquette, he cracks it open and fills it with Smarties or M&M's, you can choose. With a pickle, on a bun and then not ketchup, but mayo. Really tasty.

Anyway, that was the tierlist, I hope you liked it! Be sure to make one of the typical snacks of your own country!
Ik ben zwaar, maar dan ook zwaar teleurgesteld. Ik neem elke vrijdag een Mexicano en die is heilig 😇
En de S tier kroket ook niet mee eens, ik vind kroketten overrated.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
I really should learn myself not to skip specific parts of a thread so often but this thread got me reading the whole damn piece. Lovin it dude (:

And actually, it's pretty accurate too

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey Marijn!

Amazing thread and all, but there's one thing that annoys so really hard rightnow. It's not patat but friet. You have to understand that Belgium made fries and you can't just call it "patat".

Imagine if we as Belgium would take your cheese and call it "melkblok", it's just not the right way you know?

That's the reason we really get annoyed if someone calls them "patat" instead of "friet or frietjes".

I hope you understand. >:(

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Give me the Kalfskroket. Actually where do I find them ._. Anywhere but the Netherlands unless you can only find them there 🥲.
Yess kalfskroketten are the best! I'm afraid they are only sold in the Netherlands indeed😢
Please translate
It's a cringe Dutch ad about fishsticks saying "today it's fishstick friday!"

Reactions: Komodо and ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom