Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The trees hurt my eyes...
And also please don't use John Smith I hate that Resource Pack...
It makes everything whatever it is look 'Good'...
I've seen so many medieval villages so I doesn't really surprise me :/
Anyway good job, well done....
Applause....

Reactions: Yamin

GreatLatte

VERY NICE! I would for sure use this map if I do need it in the future! Good luck to the BUILD!
----------------------------------------
Name: GreatLatte :cool:

Favourite MiniGame: EGGWARS!!!
100+ Wins: RIP, None yet!
Soon going to buy a RANK! (GOLD)!
----------------------------------------

GreatLatte

Love the build! I will use it in the future if needed! Good luck! Get it finished soon!
signature_sbolseeWto3536.png

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I really like it! Great music building and it looks really good with shaders.

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com
The layout was nicely done, but the trees definitely need to be refined and smoothed out for a more "natural look". The trees looked pretty squared off. I could tell they were constructed with worldedit commands by looking at the leaf patterns (spherical). The houses need more variation with the overall color scheme, detail, and design. Try making a few different designs and flesh them out over the landscape. Other than that everything looks pretty okay. I also would recomend using voxelsniper to make those trees :) And if you want a really sweet custom landscape and trees, try checking out world painter (this saves loads of time with terraforming). I hope my feedback has helped :).

Reactions: Ping Ether

Sigton

Oct 10, 2016
Scotland
Sigton.github.io
The layout was nicely done, but the trees definitely need to be refined and smoothed out for a more "natural look". The trees looked pretty squared off. I could tell they were constructed with worldedit commands by looking at the leaf patterns (spherical). The houses need more variation with the overall color scheme, detail, and design. Try making a few different designs and flesh them out over the landscape. Other than that everything looks pretty okay. I also would recomend using voxelsniper to make those trees :) And if you want a really sweet custom landscape and trees, try checking out world painter (this saves loads of time with terraforming). I hope my feedback has helped :).
Thanks for the feedback, but the trees were made with voxel sniper :P

Sigton

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Top Bottom