Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Change rules

• you cannot strafe because it makes you look like a tryhard and is unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dragon3727464

Jul 21, 2023
ALL CONSOLE PLAYERS(yes this applies to all console players(nintendo, ps5, xbox))

now i have an idea that will piss off all pc players but its neccisary as its an unfair advantage

and thats when you circle your enemy when you attack. this allows the pc player to get a combo while making it difficult to let the console player hit the enemy.
pc players-seirously? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just to clarify, are you suggesting that circling enemies during fights should be bannable?

Firstly, this technique isn’t exclusive for pc players, console players also use it, although it might be a bit easier with a mouse and keyboard.

Also, not all PC players use kbm many use a controller.
And on the other hand, some console players use kbm instead of a controller, which might be worth considering for you if you really think the advantage is that unfair.

I’ve played with a controller for some years before I started playing with kbm, and I didn’t find the advantage to be too big. Adjusting sensitivity settings can help console players react more quickly, which also might be worth considering for you.

And lastly, there are other advantages to using a controller or touchscreen. With a controller, it’s a bit easier to maneuver, and with a touchscreen, you can give some unpredictable and weird kb, which can be very useful during bridge fights :)

Reactions: Reesle

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
ALL CONSOLE PLAYERS(yes this applies to all console players(nintendo, ps5, xbox))

now i have an idea that will piss off all pc players but its neccisary as its an unfair advantage

and thats when you circle your enemy when you attack. this allows the pc player to get a combo while making it difficult to let the console player hit the enemy.
pc players-seirously? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
How about, instead of banning pvp techniques, we instead add platform based matchmaking? (or make sure it actually works, because allegedly its already here)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom