Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So with the new Battle Arena Update, Duels and FFA came out of beta! Which is cool, but CC made a change to the duels waiting time when you are in your cage, It went from 5 seconds to 10 seconds which is way too much in my opinion. If this could be reversed back to 5 seconds then it would be much better :). Waiting 10 seconds for a fight that takes 10-15 seconds isnt ideal imo. Plus, when you fall out of your cage, you are already 20-25 blocks away from your opponent, which gives you more time to get ready if you still think 5 seconds is too little.

Edit : Also when you queue into a game, sometimes it takes like 20 seconds finding someone so waiting again for 10 seconds makes everything way too long

If you agree react with :agree:,If you are unsure react with :unsure:, if you disagree react with :disagree:

Last edited:

LukeOnIsland

Feb 3, 2021
So with the new Battle Arena Update, Duels and FFA came out of beta! Which is cool, but CC made a change to the duels waiting time when you are in your cage, It went from 5 seconds to 10 seconds which is way too much in my opinion. If this could be reversed back to 5 seconds then it would be much better :). Waiting 10 seconds for a fight that takes 10-15 seconds isnt ideal imo. Plus, when you fall out of your cage, you are already 20-25 blocks away from your opponent, which gives you more time to get ready if you still think 5 seconds is too little.

Edit : Also when you queue into a game, sometimes it takes like 20 seconds finding someone so waiting again for 10 seconds makes everything way too long
I agree lag + this junk makes grinding boring

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

jeroeneenmeme

Mar 19, 2021
Im not sure. If you play on like an iPad, sometimes it takes very long to load the game, and if the load time is decreased people are being attacked before they are in game. But I agree when you play on desktop/pc

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I disagree. This is because on low end devices duels doesn’t even render the chunks in 10 seconds. Combine that with my terrible internet I just don’t play duels bc it’s too hard for me. Though there should be a setting by the challenge queue thing for 5 second duels, and if both player have that toggled on then it should be 5 seconds.

• Unsure

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
i dont see a point in even being in a cage. you should be able to wander around the map during the wait period, then get teleported back when the game starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom