Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think something like this idea would be beneficial?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Duels Re-match screen.

Heya all! I have really enjoyed the new PvP game modes CubeCraft has released for Bedrock. It's really nice to be able to play them on both versions of the game. However, there has been one thing that has really bugged me. This is the fact that after the duel is finished, the screen with the option to accept or decline a re-match. The problem with this, is that it is immediate; as I am clicking, the second the game ends the menu comes up. Mostly, players don't have enough time to stop "attacking" and go to the relevant menu. This can be a big problem as you could potentially press the wrong option and waste a load of time.

For example I had just finished fighting this guy and I then wanted to play another gamemode, but because the screen came up so soon and I had to re-match them. Note. I know you can just leave the duel but that's not the point.

How to fix this?

My suggestion is that after the duel has finished, we wait until at least half-way through the victory animation, and then have the menu appear. In my opinion, most if not all players would have stopped attacking by then. This would be very helpful as it would provide enough time to choose whether to rematch people or not. If this idea was implemented, it would be a much more enjoyable experience playing duels.
Note. turning on "On screen animations" does not slow down the menu from appearing.

Please let me know what you think about this idea, I'd love to get feedback on it and hopefully have it put into the Bedrock version of the game!

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom