Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think something like this idea would be beneficial?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
Duels Re-match screen.

Heya all! I have really enjoyed the new PvP game modes CubeCraft has released for Bedrock. It's really nice to be able to play them on both versions of the game. However, there has been one thing that has really bugged me. This is the fact that after the duel is finished, the screen with the option to accept or decline a re-match. The problem with this, is that it is immediate; as I am clicking, the second the game ends the menu comes up. Mostly, players don't have enough time to stop "attacking" and go to the relevant menu. This can be a big problem as you could potentially press the wrong option and waste a load of time.

For example I had just finished fighting this guy and I then wanted to play another gamemode, but because the screen came up so soon and I had to re-match them. Note. I know you can just leave the duel but that's not the point.


How to fix this?

My suggestion is that after the duel has finished, we wait until at least half-way through the victory animation, and then have the menu appear. In my opinion, most if not all players would have stopped attacking by then. This would be very helpful as it would provide enough time to choose whether to rematch people or not. If this idea was implemented, it would be a much more enjoyable experience playing duels.
Note. turning on "On screen animations" does not slow down the menu from appearing.

Please let me know what you think about this idea, I'd love to get feedback on it and hopefully have it put into the Bedrock version of the game!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom