Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 313087

Hello!
We all played in the "duels" minigame. To complete a daily challenge or improve your skill. Recently, many players began to leave from the duel when they start to lose. They use autotips or quickly do ctrl+v. Because of this, you don't get a kill, but everything in duels based on kills, not on wins.

My suggestion is fix this. If you hit a player, and then he left from the duel, you get a kill.
2019-07-12-22-31-52.png

This player left, when he got amazing combo and I got absolutely nothing.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello!
We all played in the "duels" minigame. To complete a daily challenge or improve your skill. Recently, many players began to leave from the duel when they start to lose. They use autotips or quickly do ctrl+v. Because of this, you don't get a kill, but everything in duels based on kills, not on wins.

My suggestion is fix this. If you hit a player, and then he left from the duel, you get a kill.
2019-07-12-22-31-52.png

This player left, when he got amazing combo and I got absolutely nothing.

I’m 53th on the duels leaderboard(xXIIIIIIXx) and with my almost 9k kills I have experienced that.Its terrible if you want to grind kills more than wins

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
it is true but why would you need it? if you kill someone you dont get points for that kill so you can get the kill to look cool but it isn't helpfull for anything. it is only good for getitng on the leaderbords. but that one kill??

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Seems like an easy way to improve the Duels, this should be a thing soon.
or remove kills at all, so that everything is based on wins (leaderboards, challenges etc)
It would also be better if it was based on wins indeed.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm still confused how I have 900 more kills than wins in duels lol...
Am I the only one who has that?

Reactions: Starry
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom