Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
This map is based on a gladiator arena! With tall walls and gates, obstacles on the sides, and even a death pit...

covilUz.png

Side View of the Map

It's a 40x40 circled duels map. It features a few obstacles but we made sure to leave them on the sides, basically on the walls to make sure they don't impede gameplay in any way.

dYfBiqA.png

Overview of the Map

Q7zU5KE.png

This is a small detail we thought would look nice together with the theme, who knows what kind of things have happened in this arena!

7UoWQ3x.png

kSvvVoc.png

It also features the four creators of the map, incorporated as spectators from the arena's balcony.

XtD00S7.png

Player's point of view

That's all, since it's a small map there isn't much more to say. Hope you liked it, make sure to vote on the poll!

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This looks great and it's different from the current duels maps, imo at least. In this case it's a good thing. I love the looks of it. They'd be stupid to not add this map.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
At first, I thought this map was absolutely amazing, simply by just looking at it. I still think it’s great, but I kinda have to agree with @Riley here. The floor is a bit uninteresting and packed with random buttons and pressure plates (that might be part of the trap?). Well done though and a fun easteregg based on the creators!

Shapelessed

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Poland
At first, I thought this map was absolutely amazing, simply by just looking at it. I still think it’s great, but I kinda have to agree with @Riley here. The floor is a bit uninteresting and packed with random buttons and pressure plates (that might be part of the trap?). Well done though and a fun easteregg based on the creators!
I did think of making some kind of obstacles, small walls and other things, sadly the rest of the team insisted on leaving it flat. Next time we'll think about it differently.

D

Deleted member 294498

I really like this map! There aren't much obstacles, or other annoying things. The map is perfect in size! Well done!

Reactions: Shapelessed

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Looks like a good map for archery, also I like that you can only access the pit if block breaking is enabled. Unfortunately I don't believe the current map generation system is able to spawn entities in (namely the armour stands), however I may be mistaken.

Reactions: elchuii

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Really like the map. The only 3 things I would change are these:
The gravel, cobble, mossy cobble, and andesite on the ground look really messy. Would change it to 1 or 2 blocks and make it look less //replace'd.
The gravel, cobble, wooden slab, jungle log and andesite near the walls are kinda boring. I would change them to some interesting blocks to give the map a bit more colour.
This is just me being annoying, but I think 43:8 instead of double stone slab would look a lot better.

Shapelessed

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Poland
The gravel, cobble, mossy cobble, and andesite on the ground look really messy. Would change it to 1 or 2 blocks and make it look less //replace'd.
The gravel, cobble, wooden slab, jungle log and andesite near the walls are kinda boring. I would change them to some interesting blocks to give the map a bit more colour.
This is just me being annoying, but I think 43:8 instead of double stone slab would look a lot better.
I'll back up the arena and make some changes. Maybe you're right.

Reactions: Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The floor is fairly messy. Other than that, I don't mind if the map gets accepted or not: after all, it's just an average, plain and flat surface
The map has been updated using your feedback, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom