Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, in my opinion I have a great suggestion and I think it’d be a great addition.
There should be a way to be able to spectate anyones duel using an easy command like /duel spectate (name of player). For example, if you’re in a party with more than 2 people and you want to duel one of the players that are in your party, the other players cannot see the duel and in my opinion it’d be great to be able to spectate a duel. Please tell me why you wouldn’t want this to be added D:
EDIT: same idea, but with parkour too. Credits to @Verbramdt for this one

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Please tell me why you wouldn’t want this to be added D:
Well i myself wouldnt want this to be added as ive never tought oh i want to spectate your duel and afaik they dont currently support things like /spectate or /rejoin. if its easy, why not. but i dont see why the development time should go into this if they have to spend a lot of time on it

Ive never really wanted this so its a no from me, time can be used in more important area's imo

• Agree
Reactions: xHappyMood

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Well i myself wouldnt want this to be added as ive never tought oh i want to spectate your duel and afaik they dont currently support things like /spectate or /rejoin. if its easy, why not. but i dont see why the development time should go into this if they have to spend a lot of time on it

Ive never really wanted this so its a no from me, time can be used in more important area's imo
I mean I sorta get what you’re saying but like, if it’s easy I defo think they shud do it

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
Top Bottom