Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2020
I think that "duels" would be a great addition to the Cubecraft Bedrock Server. Out of the Bedrock servers, Cubecraft is definitely the most PvP based. Because of this, I believe the player-base would enjoy having a way to fight their friends in Eggwars, Skywars, etc. Also, there could be an additional mode where you just fight your opponent. This game mode could be based on Hypixel's duels as they have done a great job making that. As a player that has been wanting this addition for months, I think you should put this into your consideration. Thank you.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I think that "duels" would be a great addition to the Cubecraft Bedrock Server. Out of the Bedrock servers, Cubecraft is definitely the most PvP based. Because of this, I believe the player-base would enjoy having a way to fight their friends in Eggwars, Skywars, etc. Also, there could be an additional mode where you just fight your opponent. This game mode could be based on Hypixel's duels as they have done a great job making that. As a player that has been wanting this addition for months, I think you should put this into your consideration. Thank you.
They right now are porting games from their Java to Bedrock (Including PvP) But i think there going in most popular and java pvp peaks near how chaos mode does

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey @PortlyGorilla89,

Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

-Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom