Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
Not a long time ago I got in to bridging. I knew that drag clicking wasn’t allowed, as seen in the rules here:

IMG_1912.jpeg

What I noticed is that it says nothing about double clicking. (For the people that don’t know what double clicking is. It’s a certain way of clicking your mouse to create 2 clicks at once) double clicking isn’t done by a macro or dragging your finger.

I am very sure that a lot of people are using the double click tactic without even knowing it‘s forbidden.

My suggestion is that this gets added to the rules list to make it more clear that its forbidden.

Last edited:

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
i don’t believe that it is or should be forbidden, the issue with these clicking rules is that it could easily drive people to other servers (like hypixel) who allow you to really push the limits and try new ways to play the game. If i can get banned for trying to click my mouse really fast then i dont want to play on that server. simple as that.

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
i don’t believe that it is or should be forbidden, the issue with these clicking rules is that it could easily drive people to other servers (like hypixel) who allow you to really push the limits and try new ways to play the game. If i can get banned for trying to click my mouse really fast then i dont want to play on that server. simple as that.

I think, that what he meant, was that some mouses has a button that allows you to click once, but send in 2 clicks instead. This is basically just an autoclicker, because it clicks for you once every time you click your mouse, this means that if i have a 13 cps, then i should be able to get a 26 cps.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I think, that what he meant, was that some mouses has a button that allows you to click once, but send in 2 clicks instead. This is basically just an autoclicker, because it clicks for you once every time you click your mouse, this means that if i have a 13 cps, then i should be able to get a 26 cps.
He didn't mean that, he meant that there is a way that you can click your mouse and it will make 2 clicks like butterfly clicking. CubeCraft has a limit on how much you can click and if you go over it the anti-cheat detects it. If you stay under it you have no problem

Reactions: Wheeps and Fqnta

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
Not a long time ago I got in to bridging. I knew that drag clicking wasn’t allowed, as seen in the rules here:

View attachment 168074

What I noticed is that it says nothing about double clicking. (For the people that don’t know what double clicking is. It’s a certain way of clicking your mouse to create 2 clicks at once) double clicking isn’t done by a macro or dragging your finger.

I am very sure that a lot of people are using the double click tactic without even knowing it‘s forbidden.

My suggestion is that this gets added to the rules list to make it more clear that its forbidden.

In, that line should be added next to dragon clicks,
because some people who have been banned,
by a certain click have no idea what they did. :cube_light:

Reactions: 2pancakes

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
He didn't mean that, he meant that there is a way that you can click your mouse and it will make 2 clicks like butterfly clicking. CubeCraft has a limit on how much you can click and if you go over it the anti-cheat detects it. If you stay under it you have no problem
This is incorrect. Sentinel detects on how you click not how fast you click. Since that would be unfair to people who can actually click fast legit.

And double clicking isn't as easy as you think. You can maybe successfully double click 1 in 3/5 clicks if you have mastered it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.