• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So here is YA BOI @Ahs_Master with an another thread about dropping items!
So if you play Lucky Islands and Sky Wars for example then if you die or you kill somebody he/she will drop their items
So my suggestion was to add this in Eggwars!
If you kill somebody with full loot you will be able to pick that up!
Vote in the poll if you want this idea!

Reactions: ChillyTree

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't risk making this change. This would be a large change in the gameplay, so people would be OP very faster if dead people drop their inventory. Eggwars is like this since the game was released and it's actually the most popular game in the network. I wouldn't change the gameplay because if something is working really good I wouldn't touch it.

Reactions: ChillyTree

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This change could change the whole game play of EggWars! This could make the game much faster, easier, and to OP. People could also get tokens in Eggwars. In LuckyWars, there is no tokens. Though I do like your thinking, I wouldn't suggest making a huge change to the most popular game on CubeCraft! This would cause massive fights.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am in the middle...
I Will explain Why.

I like this idea, because If anyone is looting all of your chest And you kill him, you lost your stuff. If anyones is in the middle on a diamont generator And he picks up all the diamont. It would be Nice If you can take his diamonts If you kill him. The same By an emerald generator, it is a long time that you must to waint And you wait whole the time And suddenly anyone beats you off the emerald generator And he takes your emerald. That is very annoying!! If cubecraft adds this There Will be less campers, because normal you buy a punch bow And shoot him of the world, because you have the same points And you don't get any loot.

I don't like this idea, because you can become too much OP, certainly If anyone voted for OP chest. You can get a lot of notch And you can get his OP loot And you can give it to your teammates. It Will change the game And it Will become a little bit messy.

As you see that I have said that I am in the middle of this suggestion. You see more text that I agree. That is te reason Why I have voted for adding this And for supporting his suggestion.

Good luck @Ahs_Master !!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Leeeeeetssss get rrooooigggghhht into the newwwwsssss

Maybe a looting swird in the shop that lets you get 10% of your victims drops?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That's the difference between Skywars and Eggwars. In Skywars, there's a limited amount of loot, but in Eggwars, you can make an unlimited amount of items. If Skywars would work the same as Eggwars, that means you can only get the loot you got from your island and other chests that aren't looted yet, and games become unfair because you can't fight for your loot and the luckiest person qua gear wins. In Eggwars, you can easily make the same gear like someone else, and that makes Eggwars fair and that's why I not fully agree with this, it might indeed be to overpowered.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I am in the middle...
I Will explain Why.

I like this idea, because If anyone is looting all of your chest And you kill him, you lost your stuff. If anyones is in the middle on a diamont generator And he picks up all the diamont. It would be Nice If you can take his diamonts If you kill him. The same By an emerald generator, it is a long time that you must to waint And you wait whole the time And suddenly anyone beats you off the emerald generator And he takes your emerald. That is very annoying!! If cubecraft adds this There Will be less campers, because normal you buy a punch bow And shoot him of the world, because you have the same points And you don't get any loot.

I don't like this idea, because you can become too much OP, certainly If anyone voted for OP chest. You can get a lot of notch And you can get his OP loot And you can give it to your teammates. It Will change the game And it Will become a little bit messy.

As you see that I have said that I am in the middle of this suggestion. You see more text that I agree. That is te reason Why I have voted for adding this And for supporting his suggestion.

Good luck @Ahs_Master !!
Thnx for your reply!

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well yes and no.

No:
I don't want this because if there's a hacker then he's very, very, very OP in no-time.

Yes:
I like this because then you have the loot of the player you killed or of the player somebody else killed. But then it's the same with my no reason.

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
I dont think its a good idea.
Because it will change the concept of the game, and it would be like sky wars but with respawning and players can get too op at the start if this is added.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Not required. If it happens the less competent players will lose their gear to a more competent player who can PvP well and use nothing but a Stone Axe to kill the fully geared person and take his stuff, rather than wasting his time gearing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom