Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
One Snappy Scenario:
Noob 1: Ah mer gordon i made a houze.
Noob 2: Whoa a hoose can i donlode it plz
Noob 1: Sour hear u goo
Noob 2: *posts epic house to forums and gets loads of praises*
Noob 1: Oi m789 i maid that houze nawt yew.
Noob 2: Proof it m789!
*starts noob war III*
On the other hand, it's actually a unique and creative idea that can help players expand on their builds. However, due to the fact that most builder applications are started by showing off builds in creative, as well as the fact that arguments over who the rightful owner is, in addition to the fact that this would be very hard to do suggests that this really isn't likely to happen, at least without enough demand for it. I personally wouldn't want this, as players would just download their friends or builders plots and claim it as their own, showing off and beign smug in the lobby. This will cause unnecessary tension, spam and arguments and upset more players than help them.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
One Snappy Scenario:
Noob 1: Ah mer gordon i made a houze.
Noob 2: Whoa a hoose can i donlode it plz
Noob 1: Sour hear u goo
Noob 2: *posts epic house to forums and gets loads of praises*
Noob 1: Oi m789 i maid that houze nawt yew.
Noob 2: Proof it m789!
*starts noob war III*
On the other hand, it's actually a unique and creative idea that can help players expand on their builds. However, due to the fact that most builder applications are started by showing off builds in creative, as well as the fact that arguments over who the rightful owner is, in addition to the fact that this would be very hard to do suggests that this really isn't likely to happen, at least without enough demand for it. I personally wouldn't want this, as players would just download their friends or builders plots and claim it as their own, showing off and beign smug in the lobby. This will cause unnecessary tension, spam and arguments and upset more players than help them.
I think this was brought up earlier in the suggestion.... Before you downloaded the plot you would have to accept like a terms and conditions, one condition would be that you give the owner credit. If you took credit for the plot, the real builder/owner could report you by giving the plot Id which would be proof that you owned the original plot. As a result the person falsely taking credit would be giving a temporary ban.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
It's incredibly simple to find out who actually created the build. Realistically, even though there is the capability of taking credit, let's not assume that all players of CCG would take advantage of that

Members Online

Latest posts

Top Bottom