Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zorro_Royale4

May 2, 2022
Hello CubeCrafters I want that is can going to be possible to download the maps of FFA because i like PVP

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I have also thought of this once, if I could be able to download the FFA map Canals to explore the maze (located underneath the ground) in peace. I found out that it was not possible and tried to remake the maze in a creative world. It did not work and to this day I am still clueless where to go in this maze. :)

• Love
Reactions: Silco

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, really on Java edition it's possible to download maps using a mod called World Downloader iirc :)

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hey, really on Java edition it's possible to download maps using a mod called World Downloader iirc :)
I found that out yesterday after I posted my reply. Just takes a little effort but it is possible to download Java maps, although I'm not sure if Cubecraft is happy with this. But as long as you don't steal the maps it should be fine right?

Reactions: Amazinq and Fesa

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah it could be cool to download maps, I agree.

BUT. There are definitely types of people that will do like pirating these maps. They will download it and then paste it on their own server. And - you have to agree - its really annoying when someone copy your hard work without you permission and then pretending it as his own.

Im like 100% sure there will be never opportunity to download maps from CubeCraft(except for Marketplace ones).

Reactions: SAASD
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom