Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismaymanu10

Feb 19, 2017
Good, sorry if this message does not fit with this type of subforum, since I am not English, and I am Spanish, I do not know what is going on, but I have a question, here I leave it:
Well, imagine, they are diamond vips, and they want to buy the emerald vip, they would have to pay the entire vip or pay less money because you already bought the diamond vip, that is, I do not know the price of the range, but imagine, that it is worth 50 dollars and the emerald vip is worth 70 because my question is if you can pay those 20 greenbacks to pay 70 dollars.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If you already own diamond you will pay less if you decide to upgrade to Emerald. So instead of paying 90 you'll pay 35. (89,99 - 54,99 = 35,00)

Reactions: remio and Priley

Ismaymanu10

Feb 19, 2017
Thank you very much! Even I need the verification of a staff to see if it's true.

Last edited:

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
My friend has purchased a rank before, I am confident it reduces the price of Diamond off of Emerald so it is cheaper to rank upgrade.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
¡Hola!

Si tiene el rango diamante y desea subir su rango a esmeralda, lo único que pagará es la diferencia entre los dos precios. Por lo cual, tendría que pagar 33.20 USD para subir su rango de diamante a esmeralda.

Si tiene alguna otra pregunta sobre nuestra tienda, puede enviar un correo electrónico a sales@cubecraft.net.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom