Not open for further replies.

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean...
CPS doesn't matter in PVP unless it's for bridging. I don't see how stating CPS limits is gonna result in catastrophe. This server supports 1.12.2+. And I see auto clickers 24/7 on CubeCraft. I never bothered about the CPS rule cause I usually go up to 12 CPS on BlockWars Bridges and I'm so good with that. But sometimes that CPS rule is reasonable for other purposes. CPS is really an unfair advantage if you think about it, but not at the same time haha

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I mean...
CPS doesn't matter in PVP unless it's for bridging. I don't see how stating CPS limits is gonna result in catastrophe. This server supports 1.12.2+. And I see auto clickers 24/7 on CubeCraft. I never bothered about the CPS rule cause I usually go up to 12 CPS on BlockWars Bridges and I'm so good with that. But sometimes that CPS rule is reasonable for other purposes. CPS is really an unfair advantage if you think about it, but not at the same time haha
CPS does matter in PvP for hitting, you get better IFrame hits. If you are legitimately clicking you WILL have inconsistencies in your cps!
So you may be clicking 7cps but the time between each click may vary, so technically 4 cps is the most Cps you need in pvp, but that’s just not true. Each IFrame lasts for a certain amount of time(iframe being that time u can’t hit a player)

So if you autoclick 4cps and hit the model every time without missing you will always win the fight compared to someone legit clicking 4cps, while that person who is legit clicking 4 they will have inconsistencies in their click timing. Resulting them hitting a player after the iframe, or hitting them during an iframe. Compared to the autoclicker that instant hits the target after the Iframe ends.

Now realistically you won’t hit a player or even be close enough after the Iframe is open, because their is KB and you guys run around fighting. So having a higher cps guarantees you more likely of getting first hit(if both players ping is the same) when you autoclick lets say 30cps, and the player you are fighting is getting 10.
Altho the Iframes only require 4cps for peak performance, you are more likely to hit the IFrame faster than the other player if you get a higher CPS

CPS does give an advantage over other players when you look at when it’s being used rather than in a game code kind of view.

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
CPS does matter in PvP for hitting, you get better IFrame hits. If you are legitimately clicking you WILL have inconsistencies in your cps!
So you may be clicking 7cps but the time between each click may vary, so technically 4 cps is the most Cps you need in PVP, but that’s just not true. Each IFrame lasts for a certain amount of time(iframe being that time u can’t hit a player)

So if you auto click 4cps and hit the model every time without missing you will always win the fight compared to someone legit clicking 4cps, while that person who is legit clicking 4 they will have inconsistencies in their click timing. Resulting them hitting a player after the iframe, or hitting them during an iframe. Compared to the autoclicker that instant hits the target after the Iframe ends.

Now realistically you won’t hit a player or even be close enough after the Iframe is open, because their is KB and you guys run around fighting. So having a higher cps guarantees you more likely of getting first hit(if both players ping is the same) when you autoclick lets say 30cps, and the player you are fighting is getting 10.
Altho the Iframes only require 4cps for peak performance, you are more likely to hit the IFrame faster than the other player if you get a higher CPS

CPS does give an advantage over other players when you look at when it’s being used rather than in a game code kind of view.
In 1.9 combat you barely reach 4 cps. Who would spam 30 cps to just get the first hit after the iframe is open? I never spammed clicked to get the first hit. Might I remind you that CubeCraft supports only 1.9 combat? I don't understand your point when it comes to getting the first hit, I usually kb first with one click on my mouse. Maybe I read your reply wrong? But I don't get how CPS helps with first hits. When you spam click you'll get the first hit alright, but you'll easily get comboed due to your low damage deliveries. So you're saying we spam click to get the first hit then time it ourselves?

• Disagree
Reactions: ssf2_god and maduev

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
In 1.9 combat you barely reach 4 cps. Who would spam 30 cps to just get the first hit after the iframe is open? I never spammed clicked to get the first hit. Might I remind you that CubeCraft supports only 1.9 combat? I don't understand your point when it comes to getting the first hit, I usually kb first with one click on my mouse. Maybe I read your reply wrong? But I don't get how CPS helps with first hits. When you spam click you'll get the first hit alright, but you'll easily get comboed due to your low damage deliveries. So you're saying we spam click to get the first hit then time it ourselves?
Read the post tag before talking about java!

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
Read the post tag before talking about java
I think we all need CPS limits. Java was merely an example of how peaceful it is rn. If you get more cps you would most likely get your kb decreased correct me if I'm wrong of course. I'm not a cps expert but the higher cps, the higher the chance of getting the first hit and receiving low kb. Some people aren't capable of reaching high cps. keeping limits will result in fair fights.

Reactions: maduev

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
The post is dedicated towards bedrock.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
!READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE VOTING OR REACTING!

Alright so apparently someone made a thread saying it shouldn’t be allowed, but honestly, it doesn’t provide an unfair advantage.

let’s say someone is not on a laptop so they join CubeCraft with their mouse, plays some EggWars, and then gets banned. They then wait out their ban.

30 days later, they decide to log into the server again with the same mouse, the server actually thinking they would not have it. They can’t control their mouse’s double click then gets banned AGAIN. They then send an appeal, somehow it gets accepted, then they log into CubeCraft with their mouse and get banned for the 3RD TIME. I’m in fear right now because this might happen to ME.
You see, for 90% of mice, if you click hard enough on them it will cause them to start double clicking. A lot of players use office mouses because they are poor and are getting banned when their mouse starts double clicking because office mice end up double clicking VERY easily and can cause HUNDREDS of false bans just because the player was using their mouse just to play on CubeCraft.

this has happened on MANY servers I don’t need to give the names to, causing them to change their rules and unban double clicking.

to people who think double clicking is op, it’s not. Are you on your iPad/Console? Try getting a PC and a $2 office mouse and you’ll see what I mean.

and if you’re good at PvP, you can easily counter double clickers (as long as they aren’t PvP gods themselves)

now for Drag clicking, it isn’t an unfair advantage. Just use grip tape on your mouse and BOOM! You can drag click. Works on 85% of mice. Plus it’s not even that good for PvP anyways.

So we should unban double clicking and drag clicking HOWEVER, auto-clicking and macros should remain banned.
Alright, so I would have thought this was a good idea a while ago, but not anymore. Yes some mice will double click over time but its not the same as double clicking on say a model o, double clicking on a model o and similar mice you basically aggressively clicking which registers double the amount of clicks. I made the same point with office mice double clicking over time in one of my posts awhile ago but its not the same because its occasional, if you were to try to double click on a office mouse you would have 4 cps and it would randomly jump to 6 or 8 and then go back to 4. Also, in order to double click on mice such as a model o or something similar, you have to alter the debounce time, which is unfair because 75% of players wont be able to do the same. As for drag clicking, I dont see a purpose for this on Bedrock, as it is nearly impossible to comfortably drag click in pvp and there really isn't a need for it in bridging since in Bedrock you have jump bridging. Drag clicking on Java is only useful for bridging and maybe clutches buuuut if everyone on Java Eggwars were able to drag click which in turn allows them to god bridge, it'd just be even more chaos than it is. Lastly, if people are getting banned for clicking high cps, they are most likely double clicking or drag clicking, which means it isn't a "false ban" because its clearly against the rules. As for butterfly clicking and jitter clicking, false bans could be an issue but I haven't seen it happen.
Others drag 100+
Please no, most long drags hardly break 40, I think 100 is a bit of an exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom