Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
Hi cubecrafters!

I have started a map of floating islands, and I would like to continue building with help and suggestions from you. So before I finish the map, I'm going to show you a couple of photos of how the island is doing. If all goes well, I hope to present the map soon!

2017-03-06_15.59.45.png
2017-03-06_15.59.17.png
2017-03-06_16.01.13.png
2017-03-06_16.00.40.png

Any idea is welcome! :p

Thanks for your attention :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hi cubecrafters!

I have started a map of floating islands, and I would like to continue building with help and suggestions from you. So before I finish the map, I'm going to show you a couple of photos of how the island is doing. If all goes well, I hope to present the map soon!

View attachment 130715 View attachment 130716 View attachment 130717 View attachment 130718

Any idea is welcome! :p

Thanks for your attention :)
Well... um.... dang. That looks awesome!
Is this a map for eggwars or is it just a general map you are building for fun? If it is for eggwars, could you add in how many players would be on one island?

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Okay then! I would rather the wood going up to the Diamond Generator have stairs or slabs for faster access. Eggwars can get really intense. Otherwise it looks good!

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Looks cool so far, don't forget to avoid any tall structures as they can be used for camping.
Bottom of floating islands are also neat, however make sure players can't survive the fall with protection V armor. ;)

Reactions: Guinchuu

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
This looks pretty good, nice work on the curved terraforming. It's got quite a nice layout and I like your pallete, I don't really understand the theme though. Maybe you could add a certain feature to help explain what the theme is?

However if you are planning on submitting this as a map you may want to check this thread out:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/we-will-no-longer-be-accepting-map-submissions.183642/

As you can see they are no longer accepting them :c

Keep building this anyway though, it looks cool!

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Looks cool so far, don't forget to avoid any tall structures as they can be used for camping.
Bottom of floating islands are also neat, however make sure players can't survive the fall with protection V armor. ;)
No worries, let's place a bath of lava on that little spike under the island. Everyone who tries, will die... hehe

Reactions: Anmazing

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Anyway @BookBear, I've got to say that the shapes you made on this islands really worked out! It looks really clean, not too overdetailed nor lacking the needed details either.

Good work so far and hopefully you'll keep us updated :-)

Greetings,
Huracan

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom