Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Heyo everyone DFM here or also known as DontFearMe. Anyways this is gonna be really short cause like, There is like nothing about me but me here goes

IGN: DontFearMe
Hobbies: Gaming, Streaming, Sleeping
Likes: Gaming, Animals, Sleep, My Bed, Food, Music, Recording Videos, Streaming.
Extra Info: I am a fierce warlock. lol but no really I am studying Personal psychology 20 (university grade) at the moment and focusing on my job (shh I consider this a Job sense I can't get a real one) here at CCG. I have no life, I tend to sit on my computer for hours and hours playing Video games. I am working hard to get a real job with my friend who is starting a business. It's a cafe sort of business but you can walk in and there will be a wall of boardgames that you can chose to play with your friends and be around people who have the same interests as you in the boardgames sense.

Anyways, That is stuff about me and my plans for hopefully the future

-DFM

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hobbies: Gaming, Streaming, Sleeping
Sounds about right
IGN: DontFearMe
we do okay
Likes: Gaming, Animals, Sleep, My Bed, Food, Music, Recording Videos, Streaming.
seems legit
Extra Info: I am a fierce warlock.
that explains a lot
. lol but no really I am studying Personal psychology 20 (university grade) at the moment and focusing on my job (shh I consider this a Job sense I can't get a real one) here at CCG. I have no life, I tend to sit on my computer for hours and hours playing Video games. I am working hard to get a real job with my friend who is starting a business. It's a cafe sort of business but you can walk in and there will be a wall of boardgames that you can chose to play with your friends and be around people who have the same interests as you in the boardgames sense.
ohh well it is nice to know you a bit better
I also think that Cafe board game wall idea is gold

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom