Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Lol sentinal probably banned you beacuse you were legit hacking or because you were clicking 20+ cps.

D

Deleted member 469419

I guess that you're referring to Sentinel...

If is that, it's truth that Sentinel has many fails at the time of ban cheaters, when you're from south America (for example) the ping is more rare than usual, due to the server host is located at United Kingdom (UK), so, you have 40% possibility to be banned, but if you add the "HitterClick (for example)" your possibility to get a sentinel ban increase to 70%.

That is the cause that in the rules section says: "HitterClick is not allowed, because Sentinel can ban it".

I know that is not good to hear, but, I recommend you that the next time; play more slow, trying to not do hitterclick, fastbridge, etc.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

If is that, it's truth that Sentinel has many fails at the time of ban cheaters, when you're from south America (for example) the ping is more rare than usual, due to the server host is located at United Kingdom (UK), so, you have 40% possibility to be banned, but if you add the "HitterClick (for example)" your possibility to get a sentinel ban increase to 70%.

That is the cause that in the rules section says: "HitterClick is not allowed, because Sentinel can ban it".

I know that is not good to hear, but, I recommend you that the next time; play more slow, trying to not do hitterclick, fastbridge, etc.
Ping doesn’t doesn’t matter. Having 200ms doesnt’ add “40%” probability of getting banned

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

Ping doesn’t doesn’t matter. Having 200ms doesnt’ add “40%” probability of getting banned

Well, the "40%" of possibility was obviously a example percent.

But, I still thinking that the ping actually matter, you can see all people that is "unfair" banned by sentinel, You can check they're from other site out of UK (Server host).

For example (in Hypixel) in which the host server is from America, my ping is many elevated, and that's cause lag, and in Cubecraft, if sentinel detect lag you can be banned/kicked.

Example: The people who aren't from UK or around out, if they have the ping elevated maybe the anticheat can detect anti knockback or something related. (Not all times, obviously)

Ask to people who've been banned unfairly by Sentinel...

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Well, the "40%" of possibility was obviously a example percent.

But, I still thinking that the ping actually matter, you can see all people that is "unfair" banned by sentinel, You can check they're from other site out of UK (Server host).

For example (in Hypixel) in which the host server is from America, my ping is many elevated, and that's cause lag, and in Cubecraft, if sentinel detect lag you can be banned/kicked.

Example: The people who aren't from UK or around out, if they have the ping elevated maybe the anticheat can detect anti knockback or something related. (Not all times, obviously)

Ask to people who've been banned unfairly by Sentinel...
No. Anticheats work by analysing packets (and other stuff). Unless there’s a high packet loss which may affect it (which it then should kick you), it shouldn’t ban you

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
No. Anticheats work by analysing packets (and other stuff). Unless there’s a high packet loss which may affect it (which it then should kick you), it shouldn’t ban you
If anything Sentinel would lower your chances of getting banned if your ping is quite bad. That’s more likely to happen than increased rate of banning due to bad ping.

Reactions: RPoule

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Lol I've been falsely sentinel-banned for speedclicking (in minerware), reach and once more for reasons I never got told. And I'm far from being a god-tier eggwars player.

There is so much wrong with this post lol, Hangar already commented on your 40/70% stuff but... "next time; play more slow, trying not to hitterclick, fastbridge, etc." ?
No. Since the player-skill has only been improving and improving, the requirements for an anti-cheat to ban someone should be made lighter (or made to fit actual cheats in the first place), people shouldn't stop trying to improve, for a lot of players, that's half the fun in pvp-minigames. By now, players are able to perfectly time hit after hit manually, without the help of software. It's the anti-cheat that should change, not the players' behaviour.

D

Deleted member 469419

Lol I've been falsely sentinel-banned for speedclicking (in minerware), reach and once more for reasons I never got told. And I'm far from being a god-tier eggwars player.

There is so much wrong with this post lol, Hangar already commented on your 40/70% stuff but... "next time; play more slow, trying not to hitterclick, fastbridge, etc." ?
No. Since the player-skill has only been improving and improving, the requirements for an anti-cheat to ban someone should be made lighter (or made to fit actual cheats in the first place), people shouldn't stop trying to improve, for a lot of players, that's half the fun in pvp-minigames. By now, players are able to perfectly time hit after hit manually, without the help of software. It's the anti-cheat that should change, not the players' behaviour.

Hi,

Of course that people behaviour doesn't has to change...

That was a recommendation while sentinel is getting fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom