Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
So, last night (Nov. 13, 2016) Minecraft said there was a mistake and it was going to REINSTALL itself... when that happened it erased all of my saved stuff, luckily I had a security copy of all my saved worlds, problem is I use Optifine and Soartex Fanver texture pack, and I don't remember which version of it to use (Cure, Vanilla, Universal, etc) for the 1.9 version.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHICH ONE?

I'm in rage I know :')

Thanks,

EDIT: The only things that aren't showing are the bookshelves.... Halp? (I know how I spelled it :))

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
(Media would've been better :rolleyes:)
I don't know if you've found the problem already, but ehat do you mean with "aren't showing up? As in does it show the default texture or the purple one if it is broken?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
(Media would've been better :rolleyes:)
I don't know if you've found the problem already, but ehat do you mean with "aren't showing up? As in does it show the default texture or the purple one if it is broken?
Basically the texture of the bookshelves is broke/ not done well (Not sure what I just said xdddd)

:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom