Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
I dont undertsand why the mods says 'contact CrazymanJR if your ban was denied'. I was waiting 6 days and no answer.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
What do you want to do with the video? Anyway of his appeal got approved, His appea might be accepted or his ban was over. I don’t really know Why you are making This thread.

I was banned by sentinel without any reason and the staff doesnt answer. My appeal was denied. I think he was unbanned because he has mod friends. This is the staff of cubecraft.
Staff don’t have the acces to do that lol. If he’s Breaking a rule he still Will be banned untill he made an appeal, and his appeal is accepted.

jay100

Jan 9, 2015
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
What do you want to do with the video? Anyway of his appeal got approved, His appea might be accepted or his ban was over. I don’t really know Why you are making This thread
Then it should be better that they deny it because 'you are already unbanned'. Also I'm making this thread to get people's opinions.

Reactions: Secret

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Why was this appeal approved?
Moderators have the ability to accept and deny appeals, our choices are based on their punishment history and on what the appeal has to say.
This moderator decided that this player should get an unban based on these facts, there's nothing you can change about this decision.

locked.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
In his appeal, he claims to be falsely banned as he wasn't teaming according to himself. Whilst I didn't deal with the report, didn't accept the appeal and am no close friend of ForGiveMe, the appeal was rightfully accepted in my opinion. There were no obvious signs of teaming; they didn't trade armor, didn't attack other players and didn't particularly help each other.

Considering that the punishment of both ForGiveMe and Jannekee has expired, I'll be locking the thread to prevent it from straying away further off the original topic, which was the teaming ban and not replies to Sentinel appeals. If you believe the responsible staff member did abuse any of his privileges, then please either send a message to Tacosbefriends or create a thread in the staff feedback forum.

(Skifby pls.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom