Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Don't allow to build high.

Ok, this suggestion is to prevent skybasers. If SkyWars has a lower limit than it has now, skybasers won't kill other people with doing fall damage.

I did this post because I know skybasing is not allowed, but it's so annoying to get killed unfairly without doing pvp and breaking the rules.

If this gets on cubecraft, skybasers won't get too annoying and it will be better to pvp :$

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Good suggestion.
I hate those people who build these 1x1 towers like 3.000.000 blocks high and wait for you to build up, when your there they nock you off and you die by fall damage.
(Unless you’re able to safe yourself by placing water at the ground before hitting it)

They can easily fix this problem by incrasing the max. hight of placing blocks !

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It's almost like skybasing tbh just that they build straight up instead and just hit people off, it's almost impossible to win.

So +1

Reactions: Dutudy

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, all I am trying to say with a post is to say, that it's impossible to NOT die from skybasers because.

~ They drop lava on you
~ Hit you off and can't water drop

comfyyy

Ok, this suggestion is to prevent skybasers. If SkyWars has a lower limit than it has now, skybasers won't kill other people with doing fall damage.

I did this post because I know skybasing is not allowed, but it's so annoying to get killed unfairly without doing pvp and breaking the rules.

If this gets on cubecraft, skybasers won't get too annoying and it will be better to pvp :$
I agree. This gets quite annoying, and it is easy for them to kill players this way. If we could lower the build cap about 15-25 blocks, that'd be great.

D

Deleted member 352903

I prefer to report them. Yes, I know that nobody likes skybasers, but I think the limit is good right now. Maybe a bit high.

Weeshie

May 25, 2017
sometimes you have to build up otherwise there will be someone you want to clean it is all cowardly

Reactions: jammie01
Jan 5, 2017

I agree with this one, happily enough I dont see them that much but if I see them, I build up. They knock me and I need to MLG Waterbucket. +1!

Reactions: Dutudy

ItzPatBruh

Jan 1, 2018
Afganistan

Attachments

• 2018-01-10_14.35.11.png
    2018-01-10_14.35.11.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 88

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This is controversial since Nerdpoling is a legitimate strat and Skybasing is one where they make a whole base and lava pouring down. If they reduce it to the point where you can't build above 20 blocks it would ruin the point of building up in the first place.

You build up in no-projectiles to get to mid faster, and you can do a Watersave by jumping down from high above. I literally did a recording session where I did that.
Sorry but it's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters