Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
I was casually playing kit pvp. All of a sudden 5 stones with lots of strength pots and prot 2 d armour with sharp 2 swords. I just couldn't kill them! I have paid £40 for 300 points a day? 1 strength pot=240 points so i have pretty much used my points already? And i dont even get 300 points everyday! I have had 300 points for like 3 days now!

All i am saying that the donators are so under powered now... We should get like 3000 points a day because 300 is not enough!

Please, I speak for all the donators when i say this. Please give us our points back.

@rubik_cube_man @halothe23 @SGTkuzey @Joel_Lucas @LaserDolphin77 @Claudia @musemat @Joel_Lucas @Dai_Matsumoto @Volkom_ @Beau2000 @tahatii @

(Some of the donators) @Momotaken @WolfWhisperer12 @john @PlasticManPeppo

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
The donation powers are already over-powered as is, you have access to kits, that are better than that, with enchanted diamond armor and god apples. If you're complaining that you died to 5 people and then asume that you're under-powered, you're silly. There are so many ways to get points and we're not going to make it more unfair for the stones than it already is, remember these are donations not purchases, you get a reward not a product.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
The donation powers are already over-powered as is, you have access to kits, that are better than that, with enchanted diamond armor and god apples. If you're complaining that you died to 5 people and then asume that you're under-powered, you're silly. There are so many ways to get points and we're not going to make it more unfair for the stones than it already is, remember these are donations not purchases, you get a reward not a product.
I see what you mean. I was meant to say that the stones get the same if better stuff then me. (Although this is rare but annoying) For saying that i have paid, i really think that i we (donators) should be at the advantage. The stones were saying they paid for it. I don't know. Because you are an admin, you wouldn't understand.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
If these ''Stones'' had gotten enough points to buy all of the things that you said they had, they probably deserved it, and i have not always been admin, so dont give me a hard time because of that. You are always at an advantage as a donator, because a stone have to save up for these things and be more carefull, you just have to click a button and get those items and again, this is not a product this is us being happy and generous because you DONATED, i think some people don't understand the meaning behind that word.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
If these ''Stones'' had gotten enough points to buy all of the things that you said they had, they probably deserved it, and i have not always been admin, so dont give me a hard time because of that. You are always at an advantage as a donator, because a stone have to save up for these things and be more carefull, you just have to click a button and get those items and again, this is not a product this is us being happy and generous because you DONATED, i think some people don't understand the meaning behind that word.
I understand this. I am merely saying that we should get more points. You don't have to its a suggestion ok? I don't see how i am giving you a hard time as you don't need to stress as you have all the points you need.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
More points? Isn't this enough? The "Stones" plays minigames like all day to get about 500 points. Seems like all the "Donators" accustomed to have millions of points, ech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom