Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How is the Suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
First of all:

When I'm in a game and I found a teammate that I can just click with, I stay and only play with them. If I'm playing EggWars and want 2 players per team maps, then there never is one.

My Suggestion:

Donators who are Lapiz+ should be able to go onto the npc that is used for map selection and right click on said map that they'd like to request and it would be automatically would be placed in the queue. I'm 100% positive that this would not interfere with Mojang's EULA because it has nothing to do with pay to win.

Why am I suggesting this?:

I found a random person today that I clicked with and played a total of 6 games of Egg Wars and we won 5 of them. But after every win we had to wait about 2 to 3 minutes to find a map that is only 2 players. I believe many people would be interested in this being implemented into the server, and may cause more people to donate.

Please leave a Siiiiiiiick Broo!!! or a Totally not Siiiiiick Bro, Sorry. in the poll provided. This is my first suggestion since coming back from over a year ago... Siick Bro

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think this is a really useful suggestion as it would give more value to the donor ranks. I highly doubt this is against the EULA because it is not giving you an unfair advantage over a non-donor. This is a really nice suggestion that I fully support. So you got a "Sick Bro" from me

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yeah except I can understand @Donald J. Trump when he says OBBY Only and very well agree
1 obby doesn't have that many perks that other ranks don't have
2 if this was added than it would lag the server so much due to there being SO many games open if it wasn't exclusive to obby

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
First of all:

When I'm in a game and I found a teammate that I can just click with, I stay and only play with them. If I'm playing EggWars and want 2 players per team maps, then there never is one.

My Suggestion:

Donators who are Lapiz+ should be able to go onto the npc that is used for map selection and right click on said map that they'd like to request and it would be automatically would be placed in the queue. I'm 100% positive that this would not interfere with Mojang's EULA because it has nothing to do with pay to win.

I found a random person today that I clicked with and played a total of 6 games of Egg Wars and we won 5 of them. But after every win we had to wait about 2 to 3 minutes to find a map that is only 2 players. I believe many people would be interested in this being implemented into the server, and may cause more people to donate.

Please leave a Siiiiiiiick Broo!!! or a Totally not Siiiiiick Bro, Sorry. in the poll provided. This is my first suggestion since coming back from over a year ago... Siick Bro
Seen suggestions of this before.
Maybr Diamond or Emerald+ seems better for this perk instead of Lapiz+

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
yeah except I can understand @Donald J. Trump when he says OBBY Only and very well agree
1 obby doesn't have that many perks that other ranks don't have
2 if this was added than it would lag the server so much due to there being SO many games open if it wasn't exclusive to obby
it wouldn't lag the server because it would just be the next map in the rotation, not making more games for the map, that'd be dumb

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There aren't going to be many games open at the same time...
and it would be automatically would be placed in the queue.
^^ Maps that are requested are put into a queue, meaning that the next available server may be used for that requested game.

Judging by the way your system works, it may or may not be favorable for the stone ranks who prefer to play the more "hated" maps. For instance: Most ranks prefer Teaparty & don't like Medieval, while the stone ranks love Medieval and hate Teaparty.
This system would only pile up a lot of the popular maps that most like, while the other maps become rare thus making it harder for the minority to play their favorite.
Sure, you might think that this would encourage them to buy a rank, but instead it would probably cause them to leave.

Maybe if we do it in a different way it could work out, but with this system the map selection wouldn't be favoring those without the rank who have uncommon preferences.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
you assume that why? what makes you think there won't be very many maps open at once?
because it's literally in the thread....
Donators who are Lapiz+ should be able to go onto the npc that is used for map selection and right click on said map that they'd like to request and it would be automatically would be placed in the queue.
upload_2017-7-1_20-59-19.png

Reactions: FapQueen

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would either want the system to be like that, or like the way I am about to suggest.
Basically, I would like for at least one of every map be available at all times. Right now, maps will stack up (like 5 mushroom, 4 under da seas, 2 of some other map, and so on), and there will be some maps that just won't seem to come up and you have to wait a long time. If it was changed to at least one of every map was available at all times, you could go into the map selector and choose what ever map you want, no having to wait for your favorite to cycle through. When one map fills up and starts, an empty game of that same map fills that space so there will be one for the next group. This will not make the iron rank perk (map selector) irrelevant because the map boards are only so big. Non-donors still have to choose from the limited sign boards or switch lobbies to find the right game while donors could use the map selector and instantly join their game.
Of course this would be the same across all game types, not just eggwars.
I believe this would make both sides happy (everyone would have access to their favorite map all the time)and would fix a lot of issues with the current system (like having 10 games open of one map :p). This would also be faster than the queue system since you wouldn't have to wait for a map to cycle through before the one you summoned appears.
:)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all:

My Suggestion:

TO OP FOR LAPIZ!!!
Make it Diamond...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
TO OP FOR LAPIZ!!!
Make it Diamond...
I'd like to have this being added, but only for Obsidian+ like @Donald J. Trump said.
i'd like this but this need to be only for almost the highest ranks
I should more like it Emerald+
Seen suggestions of this before.
Maybr Diamond or Emerald+ seems better for this perk instead of Lapiz+
Obsidian only sure otherwise no

To everyone saying it should be for Obsidian, Emerald+ or Diamond+:
Why? Why can't Lapiz have it?
Iron rank introduces the ability to choose maps, so it'd make sense that Lapiz gets the ability to request maps.
I'm not saying that it's wrong to think so, but you should at least give a reason to why it should be like that.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
To everyone saying it should be for Obsidian, Emerald+ or Diamond+:
Why? Why can't Lapiz have it?
Iron rank introduces the ability to choose maps, so it'd make sense that Lapiz gets the ability to request maps.
I'm not saying that it's wrong to think so, but you should at least give a reason to why it should be like that.
1. Obsidian has nothing going for it other than that one wing rush thing
2. Lapiz would cause it to be exclusively those maps, obsidian likely wouldn't.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom