Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
This is targeted towards Eggwars.

Add pearl voting (On/Off) as a donation benefit the same as item voting and health voting.

64 diamonds as usual. The goal is having pearls available in normal mode to expedite games and diminish camping rates. Makes games for players of my caliber able to save time and enjoy more games in a specific time period. Thank you.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
I'd love enderpearls but why lock it behind a vote? Why not just add it to the other modes entirely?

Reactions: hgbf

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It think that you just have to vote for normal if you do not like ender pearls. The reason that they add the ender pearl to op mode is because there are a lot of campers who just use a bow to knock everyone off the bridges and just camping on their base with all the diamonds. So if you gonna disable ender pearls to op mode people will camp and the game will last forever because the camper doesn't move and you just keep on trying to get his egg.

D

Deleted member 204478

I dont get the point of this? Its overpowered, so it would be something that should be in the gamemode...

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
This is targeted towards the normal gamemode. Kids camp in every gamemode not just OP so why not have pearls in every mode? People seem to be against putting it as a default item, so give us the option.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'd love enderpearls but why lock it behind a vote? Why not just add it to the other modes entirely?
Because people get extremely triggered about the idea of having enderpearls, putting it behind a voting option makes it so players can still play without them and donators who do like them can vote for them I guess.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I don't see why if you're contributing money to the server you shouldn't have the ability to compete with other donators to have something as obsolete as pearls in the game. There is no reason OP should have it and Normal should not. Doesn't make a difference to those who don't use pearls anyways. Only reason you should say no to this idea is if you are a camper who annoys all of your opponents. My suggestion to you is - Get better at the game.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I don't see why if you're contributing money to the server you shouldn't have the ability to compete with other donators to have something as obsolete as pearls in the game. There is no reason OP should have it and Normal should not. Doesn't make a difference to those who don't use pearls anyways. Only reason you should say no to this idea is if you are a camper who annoys all of your opponents. My suggestion to you is - Get better at the game.
Heck yeah! Inspirational speech!

They are just as many campers in OP as there are in Normal. I think there shouldn't be a vote, just add it to everything!

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Heck yeah! Inspirational speech!

They are just as many campers in OP as there are in Normal. I think there shouldn't be a vote, just add it to everything!

I'd rather have it this way. I've learned that stubborn campers have voiced against it in the past so looking for another solution. I believe we should play the game how it was designed to be played. I wonder what games are like without me in them because I always seem to be the one going from base to base attacking. More than often every team sits idol at their base camping with bows.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I'd rather have it this way. I've learned that stubborn campers have voiced against it in the past so looking for another solution. I believe we should play the game how it was designed to be played. I wonder what games are like without me in them because I always seem to be the one going from base to base attacking. More than often every team sits idol at their base camping with bows.
I feel that way too, especially on team games. I get leather armor and a stone weapon then go to a base, kill them all, later in the game I buy a bow, and golden apples but that is it. Meanwhile my base is under siege by players. But it's ok, they have 20 sets of diamond armor. :/ Then while you're invading, all you're teamates are idiots and just run through the opposing teams base, getting themselves shot off in the process. :/

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I feel that way too, especially on team games. I get leather armor and a stone weapon then go to a base, kill them all, later in the game I buy a bow, and golden apples but that is it. Meanwhile my base is under siege by players. But it's ok, they have 20 sets of diamond armor. :/ Then while you're invading, all you're teamates are idiots and just run through the opposing teams base, getting themselves shot off in the process. :/

Personally I don't aim towards teamwork because it slows me down. I disregard my team and egg. I'm fortunate enough to have god level pvp skills so I am able to wipe out the entire lobby single-handedly. An addition of pearls would help everyone in the game avoid the pester of campers and really help rushers do what they do faster.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Here's the main question. Why can I gather 64 diamonds in OP mode and teleport to a base, but can not just because the armor and weapons are enchanted? Doesn't make sense. Also, why would the game be worse with the addition of pearls? Only people pearls effect negatively are campers who will camp in any game mode regardless. Again, why does armor enchantments influence the existence of pearls? Campers have already been publicly discredited by cubecraft.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Personally I don't aim towards teamwork because it slows me down. I disregard my team and egg. I'm fortunate enough to have god level pvp skills so I am able to wipe out the entire lobby single-handedly. An addition of pearls would help everyone in the game avoid the pester of campers and really help rushers do what they do faster.
Agreed, screw my egg. I don't have "god level pvp skills" but I know some tactics that get me through a pvp fight. ISeeThroughYou (Would like to be called Jesus :D) Is training me with pvp skills. I can Almost kill him.

Enderpearls all in all are like a camper's worst nightmare, never know when one might pop by you.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I think it should cost 2 stacks of diamonds, not 1.

Good idea.

Why should no armor enchantments make pearls cost more? Not like I have an advantage over players with better armor. Everyone is able to acquire the same items. The same reason you see people in leather at the end of a 20 minute OP game. People decide their own fates with the amount of resources they gather.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Just use TNT Jumping (like BuildBuild said) and build sky bridges. Not hard. Pearls are for OP because they are overpowered. Ender pearls are rare, so OP fits them. If you add ender pearls to normal, it just doesn't make sense.

I see what you mean, but it just doesn't fit in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom