Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for all the kind messages on my profile. I’m not gonna respond to , because it’s every emotional at the moment.

Thanks to the whole helper wave, @Keanu @Fisktratt and Marieke’s forehead. You all there so awesome and helpful!

@Kloska Thanks for doing my interview.

@Marieke2001 Thanks for everything.

@Ducky Thanks for being an example for so many players.

@Lozora You’re my best friend and keep your head up. We’re not gonna do this together like we did for a very very long time. But you can do this on your own. I’m sure you can.

@Cynamooo Thanks for giving me this opportunity and I really appreciate it. Maybe I was not good enough now, but I will be in the future. Thanks!

Thanks everyone!
You’ll still see me around. If you like it or not. xP

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I didn't know I was an example for people until now, very crazy moment but an amazing compliment, so thank YOU for that. Thanks for everything and we'll definitely see you improved and better back. Stay safe mate!

Reactions: Quis and Dutchyyy

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
This news is definitely not something I was expecting today, I already messed up my math test and now this. You really wanted this and I feel so bad for you that it came to an end so soon. Remember that I will always keep helping you out if you need me.I will be there for you like you've been there for me. I hope to see you back in the future Quis, you deserve it!

• Love
Reactions: Quis

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It’s very unfortunate to see you go... I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you will return someday. Thanks for everything!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey Quiss, you did great as a helper, and I hope to see your name pink (and orange) again soon! Good luck with everything, we’re thankful for all the effort you put in

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
Sad to see you go Quis, you did a great job as a Helper and I hope to see you back in the team soon :)
Take care.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom