Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
Reasons:

1. Necroposting on these threads has no negative effect because they are still on the front page - meaning they dont push threads to page 2 when bumped

2. Necroposting should be allowed on old threads as long as you get permission. Sometimes old threads can be up for new discussion because of server development.
 

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
376
1,690
234
21
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Two good points!

I think more can be detailed in number two, maybe an option to alert staff to give you permission to post in that specific thread.
 

Sqvyy

Well-Known Member
Aug 31, 2019
259
168
119
Great ideas! May I suggest having a tab for "new threads" and "locked threads" under the category, to be more organized and less of a mess in certain categories (like map submissions & feedback/suggestions).
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom