Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegily

Jan 15, 2021
I see that CubeCraft is partnered with the GeyserMC project which brings Bedrock Edition crossplay to Java Edition servers. (That's actually how I heard about this server!)

But I am wondering: is the lobby segregated by platform? Or is it just generally fragmented/sharded?

I see that, on Java Edition, the Skyblock NPC has a bird outfit; and on Bedrock Edition, he looks like a lumberjack… and we couldn't see each other in the lobby… are the two playerbases forever apart?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Josher

squeegily

Jan 15, 2021
There's no way to know what's in the future, and staff probably won't be able to tell you either. Atm though there is strictly no crossplay between Bedrock and Java

Ah, dang. Nice to know. Weird, given that CC wrote the crossplay plugin… but at least nice to have confirmation.

So, you're certain that "CubeCraft Java" and "CubeCraft Bedrock" are completely separate servers, just run by the same people?

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Ah, dang. Nice to know. Weird, given that CC wrote the crossplay plugin… but at least nice to have confirmation.

So, you're certain that "CubeCraft Java" and "CubeCraft Bedrock" are completely separate servers, just run by the same people?
Yup, the mod teams are very similar, but in terms of crossplay they're 100% separate.

• Sad
Reactions: squeegily

MR IMO

Jan 14, 2021
I think maybe it’s cuz bedrock and java has different mechanic and it would effect the gameplay or something but I’m not sure other than that.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom