Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So I am looking for a bedrock resource pack which it is nice for PvP and also aesthetic, which means that Minecraft looks good with it.

Suggestions opened 📩

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
So I am looking for a bedrock resource pack which it is nice for PvP and also aesthetic, which means that Minecraft looks good with it.

Suggestions opened 📩
Try NoobBtwTV's or wait half year for my own, what will be super good😏🤣 For NoobBtwTV's go on YouTube and search NoobBtwTV and after that go under his newest video and join his realm (code in video), after that download the pack and join Cubecraft. If it won't work, delete all packs and download the pack again And after that join Cube again. If still nothing, do it again until it will work. ;)

Reactions: Sergiio12

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Try NoobBtwTV's or wait half year for my own, what will be super good😏🤣 For NoobBtwTV's go on YouTube and search NoobBtwTV and after that go under his newest video and join his realm (code in video), after that download the pack and join Cubecraft. If it won't work, delete all packs and download the pack again And after that join Cube again. If still nothing, do it again until it will work. ;)

@RelatedNoobs 's Mulberry 16x is a classic :)

Sure, I'll try them! Thank you both of you! 😄

Oct 27, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really change texture packs but here are the ones I like :)
- hailstone (16x, java menu)
- shark (16x, java menu)
- camellia (16x, bedrock menu)
and ofc, mulberry 16x

Reactions: pekd and Sergiio12

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

@RelatedNoobs 's Mulberry 16x is a classic :)

I don't really change texture packs but here are the ones I like :)
- hailstone (16x, java menu)
- shark (16x, java menu)
- camellia (16x, bedrock menu)
and ofc, mulberry 16x

The texture packs you all told me are awesome!!

Just for in case anyone is interested:
So I've been looking for nice texture packs besides you guys suggested me, and I came across this.

Those are 'Dynamic Duo' texture packs which works really nice for the PvP.

(Thanks once again)

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a cubecraft YouTuber called “Deoxyq” he uses a pack called snowy Christmas by menop (link in the description) and trust me, even if Christmas is over you will use it all year.

Reactions: Sergiio12
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game