Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet so I guess I will.

I have been playing skyblock for many years on many different servers, with my one goal of finding a server that DOES NOT reset. I've been searching for 6 years now on hundreds of servers. But every server I seem to join either resets monthly or annually for better updates, bug fixes, new items, etc. I'm not talking about a reset island option button so if you want to just start your island over, you can if you want. I'm talking like a worldwide reset that is done whenever the moderators want at anytime, even if you don't want to reset your island. I've always believed that everyone's hard work is valuable, and that people put their time into building and creating things. I feel that it getting reset just defeats the purpose of skyblock because then it would feel like there won't be any long-term goals and achievements to look forward to knowing that you would not be able to keep it forever. So I asked a friend about my queries. He told me that some bedrock servers don't reset their skyblock. So, I decided to buy Bedrock edition to see if he was right. I went on many different servers (not going to name them) but still they seemed to reset. At the time I really didn't know much about cubecraft. But after a few days, I came to this server and started playing skyblock. I found it really fun and more unique that every other server out there.
So far, I've been playing skyblock on this server for six months now and there hasn't been a reset so that makes me feel relieved. I hope there will not be a reset in the future so I can focus more on what I want to build permanently rather than having to worry about when the next reset is coming.
Anyway, I just wanted to make sure if there is really a skyblock reset on this server because if there is, I would much rather know about it now then having to come in one day to see all of my work gone. Thank you for reading this and enjoy the rest of your day.

-Patsman

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t believe so, cubecraft has a server on java as well. It has been released for over a year now with no reset, this makes me believe one won’t happen. If people would like to restart they always can by deleting their island, a full reset would be forcing everyone to reset which wouldn’t be loved... 😅

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I personally think that it doesn't reset. It will only reset if new content is going to be added then there will be a POSSIBLE reset. Other than that no. Hope this helps!

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I’m pretty sure that Skyblock will not reset anywhere in the future. I’ve been playing Skyblock since it got released on Java (2-19-2020) Then after some months Skyblock got released on Bedrock and there also has never been a reset even tho they made some big updates such as adding; Nether, ability to move villager, new islands, etc. Hope this makes you feel more clearly about the whole reset stuff 🙂

Reactions: Patsman and Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom