Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
So yeah some people have strange usernames, 'somehow' I tend to mispronounce everyone's name. These are a few off the top of my head.

@musemat = Called him moosemat for months till he told me I was saying it wrong, I replied, oh its easier to say my way :)

@jinjo90 = When I first started speaking to Jinjo for maybe a month I called him Jin-go, again it was easier to say. One day he corrected me and said its actual Jin-jo. A little awkward... but its fine.

@PinkStr3ak = When I first saw pink's name I thought it was PinkSteak, so for a while I convinced myself she's called pinksteak, till one day I realised that I was wrong.

Anyone else had this problem?

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I have with @caliocean's name for a long time xD
(when she was stone)

ios_emoji_unamused_face.png

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
A load of people say my real name wrong.. There seems to be an invisible v that people tend to say, or they just pronounce it wrong in another way.

Reactions: Henry

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So yeah some people have strange usernames, 'somehow' I tend to mispronounce everyone's name. These are a few off the top of my head.

@PinkStr3ak = When I first saw pink's name I thought it was PinkSteak, so for a while I convinced myself she's called pinksteak, till one day I realised that I was wrong.

Anyone else had this problem?
Pinksteak! XD hahaha!

N

Nyanbaz

Well.

@Catzilla24 's little sister thought my name was "nazbaz" instead of "nyanbaz" so now that's what they all call me ;-;

I can't think of anyone's names I've mispronounced out of the top of my head.

But I remember when Catzilla kept pronouncing "Jinjo90" as "Jingo"
And me pronouncing "Efcluke94" as "Effclook"

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
all people call me SPIRIT D: how hard is it, SpritySpritz.

Sprite ( soda) + y & Sprite + z

SpritySpritz :D

eZ Pz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom