Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecharlie23

May 16, 2021
In a game of eggwars, do you sit at a dispenser until you have enough gold / iron / diamond / emeralds and then buy stuff in a bulk. Or do you get a couple of gold / iron / diamond etc, go buy something then go back to the dispenser?

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
In a game of eggwars, do you sit at a dispenser until you have enough gold / iron / diamond / emeralds and then buy stuff in a bulk. Or do you get a couple of gold / iron / diamond etc, go buy something then go back to the dispenser?
I just get 36 iron get blocks and armor etc and never come back to my base

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Carrots

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
The only generator that I wait for is the gold one, so I can buy obsidian and protect my egg.
Ew. No. People who put obsidian around their bed always be messin yo mine and @mcfrostie’s speedruns😡Jus push everybody and don’t protect egg, it usually brings more attention if you do protect than not.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I do that to be able to rush to an island and if I fall into the void and someone's coming for me at least my egg is protected. :thisisfine:

Reactions: ToastGoat

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I do that to be able to rush to an island and if I fall into the void and someone's coming for me at least my egg is protected. :thisisfine:
Jus start a new game lol, I treat it like skywars and I always get a time under 5 mins unless they run/camp/build up high/have good armour

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Jus start a new game lol, I treat it like skywars and I always get a time under 5 mins unless they run/camp/build up high/have good armour
But I play team eggwars and games take a while to start. :(

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I play OP duo usually, get 10 carrots, full leather, wooden sword, 45 blocks

26 iron I think
He/she (HellIsHot) is talking about Java, so the gameplay isn't the same as on bedrock.

I uselly get around 50 blocks, 5 steak, diamond/stone pickaxe and a woodensword + leather. I don't wait on the generator!

• Wow
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
He/she (HellIsHot) is talking about Java, so the gameplay isn't the same as on bedrock.

I uselly get around 50 blocks, 5 steak, diamond/stone pickaxe and a woodensword + leather. I don't wait on the generator!
I thought bedrock my b

• Sad
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
It depends on what I am getting sometimes I will wait sometimes I won’t.

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
On OP Mode, I save up 40 iron and 4 gold, enough for
- wood sword
- leather armor
- 64 blocks
- 2 gaps

then I rush, going in a circle in duos. I eventually buy a stone sword, steak and more blocks.

Im Steve UwU

May 28, 2021
I only wait for the gold so I can make buy 5 obsidian and build my egg and then never come back when I play duos I camp like the whole game but I never play with randoms

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Honestly I just use moneybags kit build to mid and rush people when I die there should be enough iron on the gens to get basic stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom