Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW KB

• Total voters

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
You can still get hit 😂. It’s a distance thing not a combo locker, it is very ping dependent on the “you can hit them but they cant hit you”.
W tapping is the same as running to someones side to change the speed you run at them, but worse, as it doesn’t mess with someones aim.

It’s also the same as not pushing down the stick all the way on the controller.
View attachment 189264
That’s not the only one who thinks this, I also had some other people telling me it increases KB when I would say “randomized kb” on streams others would say(known players) would say “w tapping increases KB” bedrock doesn’t work like that.

I say w tapping doesn’t work because most people think it actually increases kb
Of course you can still get hit, if you do it wrong. It's about timing the hits together with tapping the W button. I've actually never heard anybody say it increases knockback though, they probably don't mean knocking players 10 blocks away from them in 1 hit but with multiple hits while also walking towards that opponent using the W tap technique.
I think it's better to just end this discussion as there is not really a point to it.

Reactions: Awabbatt

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Of course you can still get hit, if you do it wrong. It's about timing the hits together with tapping the W button. I've actually never heard anybody say it increases knockback though, they probably don't mean knocking players 10 blocks away from them in 1 hit but with multiple hits while also walking towards that opponent using the W tap technique.
I think it's better to just end this discussion as there is not really a point to it.
No if you saw what he said in the discord he was saying it increases KB, as well as a YT rank LOL.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom