Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Do you like the BlockWars update?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone reading this. If you didnt know already BlockWars had an update around the end of august. A lot of people dont like this update (disclaimer for the duel gamemodes is it fine but mostly for the main 5v5 gamemodes) I wanna know do you like this update, or not? Feel free to leave ur opinion.
More information about the update and whats bad about it is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-blockwars-fun-again.322554/

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone reading this. If you didnt know already BlockWars had an update around the end of august. A lot of people dont like this update (disclaimer for the duel gamemodes is it fine but mostly for the main 5v5 gamemodes) I wanna know do you like this update, or not? Feel free to leave ur opinion.
More information about the update and whats bad about it is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-blockwars-fun-again.322554/
Yeah. The basic 5v5 blockwars (ctf&bridges) gamemode is fun, the 1v1 duels are okay.
And the mega BlockWars is GARBAGE. Complete chaos, extremely laggy, nearly impossible to score or grab the flag when there is 10 full diamond players camping at the flag/portal.
So yeah it's not a good idea/execution.
But the basic gamemodes are fun.

Reactions: WiggedWigg

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah. The basic 5v5 blockwars (ctf&bridges) gamemode is fun, the 1v1 duels are okay.
And the mega BlockWars is GARBAGE. Complete chaos, extremely laggy, nearly impossible to score or grab the flag when there is 10 full diamond players camping at the flag/portal.
So yeah it's not a good idea/execution.
But the basic gamemodes are fun.
get full diamond noob it's not that hard as you mine the blocks not the ore, though the game is far from perfect

• Haha
Reactions: Herbubulle

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
get full diamond noob it's not that hard as you mine the blocks not the ore, though the game is far from perfect
I hate farming, and this gamemode is about farming. The team who farm the most wins...
And sorry if I can't 10v1. Even full diamond it's impossible to kill 10+ others players full diamond camping at the flag waiting for you.
Yes it's "easy" but it's just "boring".

Peronally not having fun playing BloWars mega

Reactions: Silco and Cube Nerd

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I hate farming, and this gamemode is about farming. The team who farm the most wins...
And sorry if I can't 10v1. Even full diamond it's impossible to kill 10+ others players full diamond camping at the flag waiting for you.
Yes it's "easy" but it's just "boring".

Peronally not having fun playing BloWars mega
thats fair

• Love
Reactions: Herbubulle

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i usually just go to the other side of the map find a set of the other team's leather armor on the floor or in a chest run back to my side and put it on that way i can go back to the other side and hold sneak so that the other team thinks i'm on their side and doesn't try to stop me from taking their flag

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom