Do you believe in Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

Nope. If you can give me evidence I will happily change my mind.

archie426

Oct 12, 2016
Lancaster, UK
I hate when to be skeptical, but this is kinda a bad thread for people who believe in FC/Santa/Saint Nic cos what if people say things that other children aren't supposed to know. This is just asking for trouble

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Parents usually punish their children for telling lies, but that's hypocritical. Santa claus is the biggest lie of them all.
Making your children believe he exists just to tell him he doesn't years after, is just so bad. and I still don't understand why parents do this to their sons and daughters. It just ends up making them sad and depressed, and feel like part of their childhood was fake.

They could just say it's an imaginary christmas traditional character from the start instead of making you believe he exists for years before partially ruining their childhood.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016

can you lock this thread @YounB @zDutchie @CyanYellow
So you are basically saying santa is smarter than everybody on earth to do all this stuff that NOBODY else can do, also immortal because santa has been believed by many for centuries. I highly doubt santa actually exists, it's a nice thought though. Also, I saw one of these vids in my inbox a few days ago:
In the end, nobody truly knows. :P

Reactions: Vickay

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I hate when to be skeptical, but this is kinda a bad thread for people who believe in FC/Santa/Saint Nic cos what if people say things that other children aren't supposed to know. This is just asking for trouble
Can confirm, the chances of a kid being on the Forums isn't that high but this thread indeed might ruin this holiday for the kids that do join.
Well, let's face it: sooner or later they will find out. And it's better sooner. I remember when I was little, I used to believe in Santa, and I'd be quite annoyed when he didn't give me any gifts. I don't know how I found out when he was fake, but let's just say it was a relief that I finally had a valid reason on what happened.

Don't get me started with the Tooth Fairy ;).

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
(Not for kids who believe in Santa) Personally I believe that Santa is real, but only as a normal person, not as someone who we all know him as. He won't deliver gifts and fly around and stuff, and he's looong passed away.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
I hate saying smart shit but

Santa is an abstract

so is love, hope, happyness and alot more.

I believe in hope so do I in santa (and good grades ffs).

jk im just crazy in my head taking those pills seeing some fat dude dressed up in a red costume walking around giving kids presents.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Don't read if you believe in santa:
The thought of santa came around in 1600 Turkey, a guy by the name of "Santa" started giving out presents to kids on the 25th of December, Jesus's birthday. After he died, the idea of Santa bringing gifts spread around the world and the Christmas tree started in the 1800's When a Prince brought a tree from his country and said Santa will put presents under the tree. This is what sparked the reimagining of Santa. Elves came around in the 1900 hundreds as a way to come up for an excuse of how Santa makes all the toys. Thank you for reading
and no, I did not copy this. This was from my knowledge on the holiday.

Reactions: Krealίxx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom