Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Just wandering if the breadboards reset every now and then to give newer players a chance?

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Leaderboards never reset. However, they do often wipe the stats of leaderboard players getting caught cheating.
So it's possible to see a username disappear from the leaderboards, but they'll never reset entirely...

Reactions: Entrustious6679

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Leaderboards never reset. However, they do often wipe the stats of leaderboard players getting caught cheating.
So it's possible to see a username disappear from the leaderboards, but they'll never reset entirely...
thanks

Reactions: Josher

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
the leaderboards on java were never reset so I don't think they will reset on bedrock.
(don't know for sure but it would be cool to see)

Reactions: Entrustious6679

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going to lock this thread since the question has been answered. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or another staff member, or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom