Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Players creating quality suggestions.

I see alot of players creating suggestions. Some suggestions are really good and the quality is also amazing. But I feel like we’re just making suggestions for fun. Sometimes there are great ideas, but it looks like the staff-members don’t really care what kinda new things players are suggesting. There is also no response from a staff member like: “Great suggestion, I will contact the Admins/Developers! And see what they think!” I want to improve the server, hope the staff-team want the same. *cough* But a response is enough. If we really want to improve we have to listen to each other. Listen to the ideas of other players, what do they think about the server? That kinda things. This is how it works. —> Someone is making a thread, he posted it. Players give their opinions, Done.

! Don’t lock this thread if I don’t give acces. !
I have noticed very good threads as well, but just because the staff dont respond doesnt mean they didnt look at it. Although I do think they should express what they think and say something like “I will tell the developers” or something.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I have noticed very good threads as well, but just because the staff dont respond doesnt mean they didnt look at it. Although I do think they should express what they think and say something like “I will tell the developers” or something.
If they look at it they still will ignore it.
But keep in mind some staff-members are nice enough to take their time to respond to a thread with their opinion.

Anyway, I’m 100% agreed with you @Gaaabb . Since things are getting added, without any suggestion about it, I’m thinking If cubecraft would get way more bad, instead of getting better. Since popular games are removed without no reason, the games like skywars and eggwars were the most awesome games. Untill the update. Yes yes it was asked to us to give our opinion or what we want to the skywars update. But some members of the community only want maps back, not other features you already have on another server.

+1

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom