• I do not care

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Lord Pleb

Hello CubeCrafters!!!
I have a suggestion that maybe it is impossible to put in but there may be some possibility :)
My suggestion is that, for example CubeCraft, which is a Network, is in "Multiversions", that is, it can be accessed from 1.8 to 1.11.2, my idea is that for lovers of mods, Version as of 1.7.10 or anyone who has mods for example:

- To be able to do a survival with mods that want.
- Put a server "Creative" or "FreeBuild" but with mods, so the one with a lot of imagination can build what he wants.

But with what mods?

Simple, CubeCraft can create mod pack and leave the link in the forum or something, also can create a section in the forum for people to suggest their packs of mods.

If you have any doubts about it in this post!
A greeting!:)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello CubeCrafters!!!
I have a suggestion that maybe it is impossible to put in but there may be some possibility :)
My suggestion is that, for example CubeCraft, which is a Network, is in "Multiversions", that is, it can be accessed from 1.8 to 1.11.2, my idea is that for lovers of mods, Version as of 1.7.10 or anyone who has mods for example:

- To be able to do a survival with mods that want.
- Put a server "Creative" or "FreeBuild" but with mods, so the one with a lot of imagination can build what he wants.

But with what mods?

Simple, CubeCraft can create mod pack and leave the link in the forum or something, also can create a section in the forum for people to suggest their packs of mods.

If you have any doubts about it in this post!
A greeting!:)
Cubecraft will not return to 1.7 in fact if they change the version it might be to 1.12

T

The Lord Pleb

Of course I know, but I say that the best version for the mods is 1.7.10, but they could put Mods of the version that they want

T

The Lord Pleb

That's what it sounds like, but it really does touch a lot of people. Actually we believe that nobody uses that version but it is because Cubecraft does not have that version, if the one had it would use more people.

T

The Lord Pleb

But remember that you can put the mods for another version

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yep, as above said 1.7.10 will not be available for cube craft and I don't think it will anytime soon. -1 keep suggesting though! :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Someone mention this on the stream, asking about a modded Cubecraft, answer of John/Andy: "Modded Minecraft is almost like another game, so that would be an entire other server". It would be a cool thing to add, but really hard to implement and probably not alot of people would do modded.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
First:
Just no.
Second:
Cubecraft is already modified. We use plugins instead of mods. You could consider them the same. Only differences are that you don't need a mods loader to see it's features since we use vanilla mechanics to turn normal Minecraft into a modified version of the game. And some other stuff (For example: The way you code things since it uses a different API.) It's pretty complicated to explain.
What I'm trying to say is:
How else would we have amazing games such as Lucky Islands or Tower Defenders?
Those games are made out of modified and normal vanilla mechanics, combined with specialized maps and some nice lightweight resource packs.
But don't get your hopes up. Using vanilla mechanics to make new things is very complicated. For example making new mobs or new blocks isn't really possible. For that players will need to download things such as resource packs or model packs. Since Cubecraft wants to make it's server playable for any kind of Computer they don't make heavy things as it may lower many players' fps.
Making games unplayable.
Not to mention that some players are very young or don't speak/understand English at all making it for them very difficult to install things like Texture Packs.
(Good thing Minecraft invented an Server Resource Packs feature)

Same thing could happen if Cubecraft made a Modpack.
Many players would have problems playing it due to low fps.
Even more players would constantly question how to join those servers since downloading a Modloader or even a Modpack is quite complicated.
If they already question on how to use World Edit, image how difficult it would be if we added a Modpack.
Not to mention that Cubecraft would likely want to Code most Mods themselves. Since they only use custom plugins. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think we should stay using Plugins. We have developers for a reason.
It's also easier in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom