Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

Here I am back, But not with a suggestion. I want to ask anything about reports.

We get the last the a lot reports of bugs in the new update of arcade. Thanks to all the people that report this for making cubecraft better!
But What do members have to do? What is do is giving him Some more information And I Thank him/her for that report And give the link to a developer.
A person says to me that only staff may answer on a report. Is that true? And What do members have to do If they see a report?

Thanks for Reading!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Members can look at the bug reports on the forums, maybe even help them, depending on the situation

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Giving the link to the developers is something that a staff member should do, and saying thank you to everybody who makes a bug report could be seen as message farming. I think that a member should some sort of ignore that thread. You can take a look at it, and maybe give him tips like: Can you give more information or could you please provide better evidence. If that's not the case, then it's staff their job to handle it.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Giving the link to the developers is something that a staff member should do, and saying thank you to everybody who makes a bug report could be seen as message farming. I think that a member should some sort of ignore that thread. You can take a look at it, and maybe give him tips like: Can you give more information or could you please provide better evidence. If that's not the case, then it's staff their job to handle it.
Yes, I always give more information And say What he enough must to do.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Yes, I always give more information And say What he enough must to do.
That is helpful, and when we do report bugs we tend to tag the thread along it, however if the process of recreating the bug is vague then it'll be a little iffy to try and fix it. However, replying to bug report threads to say "Thanks for the report @staff lock" isn't exactly helpful (not targeting you, it's a thing that many people do). Unless you have any additional help to give, I'd recommend not to reply to a bug report because it may be perceived as message farming.

If you have any more questions, feel free to private message me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom