Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want this idea implemented?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Actualy the reward of the achievements are realy small and some achievements are extremely hard to get and you get a minimum reward.
I think than its a good idea to display your achievements publicly and allow other players to see them.
This can be made by two different ways:

• 1 Adding a option than allow players to display his achievements publicly (this can be desacctivated in the settings menu) and allow other players to explore the achievements of that player, the progressive achievements and challenges completed too.
  • 2 Implementing special points as reward for completing the achievements, and act like a secondary progressive LVL, this points will appear when you put the mouse over a player name under the cubecraft LVL
Both ideas can be at the same time, and as a optional adition will be cool to unlock special things by completing achievements and exclusive super rare things by completing all the not progresive achievements.

what do you think about my idea.

If you dislike you can write your opinion
If you have better ways to do this or new things to add you can write your ideas

tnx for your time

(public votes active)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Actualy the reward of the achievements are realy small and some achievements are extremely hard to get and you get a minimum reward.
I definitely agree with this. There should be some kind of extra, or different reward. I don't see a downside to adding something like this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think than its a good idea to display your achievements publicly and allow other players to see them.

• 1 Adding a option than allow players to display his achievements publicly (this can be desacctivated in the settings menu) and allow other players to explore the achievements of that player, the progressive achievements and challenges completed too.
  • 2 Implementing special points as reward for completing the achievements, and act like a secondary progressive LVL, this points will appear when you put the mouse over a player name under the cubecraft LVL
I could definitely see something like this happen, and encourage the players more to complete the current achievements. Having some kind of system with special points, experience or anything similar would work incredibly well imo.

On point one, I don't think most players would want this as it might somehow get them targeted, or something. This could happen due to them having a lot of achievements points/experience, and therefor being "good" in others' perspective and getting focussed. So, my idea would be to do implement this. However, it'd be turned off by default. Therefor, players who do want it can always turn it on.

The second point you're making, I totally agree with. Most achievements are not really worth it and too difficult, and others happen 'accidentally', without even trying. I honestly personally see no point in doing most achievements, currently. But this change. If they implement this, I'd be very glad. I'd spend way more time on the server doing achievements. I don't intend on CubeCraft becoming like Hypixel, but this is a great suggestion to implement. These achievement points - or level - would indeed be cool to be seen when hovering over a player's name in chat. It'd be a great and cool looking addon to a profile.
If you have better ways to do this or new things to add you can write your ideas
Since we're talking about achievement EXP or points, I'd love to suggest something as an addon to this suggestion. You would be able to 'level-up' these levels. With each level having different rewards, like network EXP, miniatures, wardrobe items, other loot items, etc. Every achievement level-up would grant you around 20 network EXP, multiplying every 3 achievement level-ups you get. (Ex: Achievement level 2-3-4 = 20 network EXP, ach. level 5-6-7 = 40 network EXP, etc.). There'd also be new achievements you could get for leveling up your Achievement Level.
Here're some examples of rewards for leveling up:
  • Achievement Level 2:
    New achievement: "Starting the journey."
  • Achievement Level 15:
    New loot item: "Diamond Sword" Shield.
  • Achievement Level 50:
    New loot item: "Diamond Steve" Miniature.
Just remember these are only examples.

That was it for my idea though. I hope to see something similar like this back in your suggestion. Your idea is great though, and I totally agree!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jevmen

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I definitely agree with this. There should be some kind of extra, or different reward. I don't see a downside to adding something like this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I could definitely see something like this happen, and encourage the players more to complete the current achievements. Having some kind of system with special points, experience or anything similar would work incredibly well imo.

On point one, I don't think most players would want this as it might somehow get them targeted, or something. This could happen due to them having a lot of achievements points/experience, and therefor being "good" in others' perspective and getting focussed. So, my idea would be to do implement this. However, it'd be turned off by default. Therefor, players who do want it can always turn it on.

The second point you're making, I totally agree with. Most achievements are not really worth it and too difficult, and others happen 'accidentally', without even trying. I honestly personally see no point in doing most achievements, currently. But this change. If they implement this, I'd be very glad. I'd spend way more time on the server doing achievements. I don't intend on CubeCraft becoming like Hypixel, but this is a great suggestion to implement. These achievement points - or level - would indeed be cool to be seen when hovering over a player's name in chat. It'd be a great and cool looking addon to a profile.

Since we're talking about achievement EXP or points, I'd love to suggest something as an addon to this suggestion. You would be able to 'level-up' these levels. With each level having different rewards, like network EXP, miniatures, wardrobe items, other loot items, etc. Every achievement level-up would grant you around 20 network EXP, multiplying every achievement 3 level-ups you get. (Ex: Achievement level 2-3-4 = 20 network EXP, ach. level 5-6-7 = 40 network EXP, etc.). There'd also be new achievements you could get for leveling up your Achievement Level.
Here're some examples of rewards for leveling up:
  • Achievement Level 2:
    New achievement: "Starting the journey."
  • Achievement Level 15:
    New loot item: "Diamond Sword" Shield.
  • Achievement Level 50:
    New loot item: "Diamond Steve" Miniature.
Just remember these are only examples.

That was it for my idea though. I hope to see something similar like this back in your suggestion. Your idea is great though, and I totally agree!
I want something like this good idea

Reactions: Hoshi

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
I personally like doing the achievements, and I agree to everything you guys are saying that they should add a level system with the achievements. The achievements are currently quite useless. It'd be interesting if you got better rewards for it, since with your normal level, you also don't get a thing. So this new level system could actually be really fun! If this were to get added, I'd really try to get every achievement possible.
Since we're talking about achievement EXP or points, I'd love to suggest something as an addon to this suggestion. You would be able to 'level-up' these levels. With each level having different rewards, like network EXP, miniatures, wardrobe items, other loot items, etc. Every achievement level-up would grant you around 20 network EXP, multiplying every 3 achievement level-ups you get. (Ex: Achievement level 2-3-4 = 20 network EXP, ach. level 5-6-7 = 40 network EXP, etc.). There'd also be new achievements you could get for leveling up your Achievement Level.
But these ideas raises questions as:
- What (new) items would you get when you level up? Would you be able to get multipliers?
- Would there be a max level? Which would that be?
- How much achievement xp would you need to level up?
These ideas have given me some inspiration though. The developer team could add a system for actual level rewards aswell. This way, leveling up itself will also be way more fun.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Would there be a max level? Which would that be?
complete all the achievements the max lvl (basicly imposible)
How much achievement xp would you need to level up?
i think than some achievements must give more exp than other.
for the frist lvl you need 100 points and the amount of exp needed will be higher each lvl
easy give 20 normad give 35 and hard give 50 or something like this
What (new) items would you get when you level up?
IDK this is a good question.
Would you be able to get multipliers?
i preefer permanent rewards but still a good idea

Reactions: Hoshi

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
complete all the achievements the max lvl (basicly imposible)

i think than some achievements must give more exp than other.
for the frist lvl you need 100 points and the amount of exp needed will be higher each lvl
easy give 20 normad give 35 and hard give 50 or something like this

IDK this is a good question.

i preefer permanent rewards but still a good idea
If they do intend to add this, then they would probably constantly add new achievements. All for the players to level up. Therefor it would be impossible to get the max level.

They should probably going to make extreme achievements as well so you will then get more exp.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island

Both ideas can be at the same time, and as a optional adition will be cool to unlock special things by completing achievements and exclusive super rare things by completing all the not progresive achievements.

what do you think about my idea.

If you dislike you can write your opinion

tnx for your time

(public votes active)
I think number 1 would be better for me (my opinion), it would be a really cool addition that you can show them to each other so that you might achieve an achievement with a friend.

Reactions: Jevmen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom